Boise Fans

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AggieSox

Boise Fans

Post by AggieSox » November 24th, 2018, 1:56 pm

Have been great to us so far. We arrived last night & been decked out in Aggie gear.

Hung out at big als last night & stores.

At dinner boise fans came up to our table & wished us good luck & invited ya to their tail gate at spot 150.

People have been great to us.

Aggies are every where we go!!
Last edited by AggieSox on November 26th, 2018, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

blueaggie

Re: Boise Fans

Post by blueaggie » November 24th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Please please cheer as loud as you can! Make your presence known! Go Aggies! Crush the Broncos!

SuperiorBlueDiver
Has thanked: 0

Post by SuperiorBlueDiver » November 24th, 2018, 4:55 pm

I hope they are less gracious to you after the game is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Sneelock

Post by Mr. Sneelock » November 24th, 2018, 5:06 pm

I have seen quite a few Aggies around town. I am hoping we have a lot of fans there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Formerly TulsAGGIE

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » November 24th, 2018, 5:53 pm

Lots of Aggies here. Most Boise fans are genuinely impressed with our team this year. We've had some great conversations and a little banter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » November 24th, 2018, 7:12 pm

I hope we are as gracious to opposing fans.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » November 25th, 2018, 4:50 pm

I am jealous of the tailgate atmosphere, had a good time before the game. Only one person said anything negative to me during the game (after their second 15 yard penalty), I then challenged him to a duel with my beaver mitten and he didn’t have much to say after that.

Boise fans are assholes to other Boise fans though. Two heated verbal confrontations because Stadium is a NIGHTMARE to get out of. They built that nice large south end zone section, and everyone has three stairwells to get down. Major choke points.

Hail Aggies!

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » November 25th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Had two absolutely plastered Boise fans sitting smack dab in the Aggie section that were shouting obscenities and calling on Aggie fans until security was brought in. They were allowed to stay, but man they got nasty right out of the gates.

NorCalAggie

Post by NorCalAggie » November 25th, 2018, 6:59 pm

My wife and I had to park about a mile from the stadium and ended up on a Bronco shuttle bus to the stadium. We were the only two Aggie fans, and although it was a bit awkward, it was fine. One person did shout out to the driver to start running over Aggie fans on the street which I thought was in extremely poor taste.

AggiePride
Has thanked: 0

Post by AggiePride » November 25th, 2018, 10:30 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 6:19 pm
Had two absolutely plastered Boise fans sitting smack dab in the Aggie section that were shouting obscenities and calling on Aggie fans until security was brought in. They were allowed to stay, but man they got nasty right out of the gates.
Same for me. Sitting in the Aggie section and had a BSU fan up dancing and waving his hands in our faces every time they made a play in the 1st quarter. The lady in front of us asked him to stop and he got in her face and threatened her that she didn't want to know what would happen if she talked to him again. So I stepped in at that point and we had words until security showed up. His friend promised he'd keep him under control and they didn't kick him out, but he at least didn't stand up or look back at us the rest of the game.

Saw another BSU guy during the 4th quarter sit down next to Aggies and start acting like an a$$ to try and get in a fight, but his wife or girlfriend came and made him leave with her pretty quick.

On the walk out, we had some good experiences with their fans so they aren't all drunk idiots I guess.

NAggsty Butler

Post by NAggsty Butler » November 25th, 2018, 11:09 pm

My experience was great. Sat next to a Boise fan and we analyzed every play together. I had multiple People come up and compliment our team for our season. Didn't have any negative experiences from anyone.

As for the booing, my 9 year old kid turned to me at one point during the game and said that they should be called the Boise State Booers.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » November 26th, 2018, 5:40 am

AggiePride wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 10:30 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 6:19 pm
Same for me. Sitting in the Aggie section and had a BSU fan up dancing and waving his hands in our faces every time they made a play in the 1st quarter. The lady in front of us asked him to stop and he got in her face and threatened her that she didn't want to know what would happen if she talked to him again. So I stepped in at that point and we had words until security showed up. His friend promised he'd keep him under control and they didn't kick him out, but he at least didn't stand up or look back at us the rest of the game.

Saw another BSU guy during the 4th quarter sit down next to Aggies and start acting like an a$$ to try and get in a fight, but his wife or girlfriend came and made him leave with her pretty quick.

On the walk out, we had some good experiences with their fans so they aren't all drunk idiots I guess.
I thought you handled that guy with a lot of patience. That guy was a jerk. Dropping f-bombs right from the start and making everything personal. My friend and I were sitting directly to the right of him and were about to join in when we saw security on the way. I wouldn’t have been as patient as you so I’m glad you were the one handling it.

GordoAggie

Post by GordoAggie » November 26th, 2018, 7:05 am

Had a great experience there. Had Aggies in pockets all around us and the Boise fans were good to us.
They show up, are loud, and cheer the whole game. And no one leaves early.
I wish we had 10 % of their tail gate and game day crowd. Thats a pretty big time environment.

lionhead

Post by lionhead » November 26th, 2018, 9:12 am

We should be so lucky to have fans this excited about their team. Maybe we would have had 19K for the championship game. We need to look at ourselves and not at other teams. I wish the other fans were complaining about us. In Utah we always hear, the U doesn't hate us and the Y doesn't hate us. Gee, wonder why?

Donman

Post by Donman » November 26th, 2018, 10:08 am

GordoAggie wrote:
November 26th, 2018, 7:05 am
Had a great experience there. Had Aggies in pockets all around us and the Boise fans were good to us.
They show up, are loud, and cheer the whole game. And no one leaves early.
I wish we had 10 % of their tail gate and game day crowd. Thats a pretty big time environment.
I was shocked when they said they were opening tailgating at noon for an 8:15 game.

Locked Previous topicNext topic