GA garners too much attention don't forget about our players

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Mediocre at Best
Has thanked: 0

GA garners too much attention don't forget about our players

Post by Mediocre at Best » December 5th, 2018, 10:48 am

I am not expecting to create a new thread here....just want to take a moment and refocus to recognize our team and the fine Aggie players. Top 78 power rankings came out and the Aggies rightfully sit at #28. I know many are disappointed with the bowl but North Texas at 9 and 3 is #35. Both teams are ranked well ahead of such teams as Michigan State, Arizona State etc. Too much attention is devoted to GA whose devotion to USU is questionable. Here's to wishing Frank and this fabulous team of ours well for the upcoming bowl game.

taniataylor

Re: GA garners too much attention don't forget about our players

Post by taniataylor » December 5th, 2018, 10:55 am

The team is not disappointed in the bowl game....I facetimed with the kid yesterday and Tarver & JDeuce were with him, they're just happy to be playing one more game and ALL OF THEM SAID "Don't worry Mom, we know what to do" - I am very very proud of their attitudes during this craziness
Last edited by taniataylor on December 5th, 2018, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

Elkaggie

Post by Elkaggie » December 5th, 2018, 10:56 am

taniataylor wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 10:55 am
The team is not disappointed in the bowl game....I facetimed with the kid yesterday and Tarver & JDeuce were with him, they're jus thappy to be playing one more game and ALL OF THEM SAID "Don't worry Mom, we know what to do" - I am very very proud of their attitudes during this craziness
Love hearing this and thanks for sharing.

Mediocre at Best

Post by Mediocre at Best » December 5th, 2018, 10:58 am

Tania:

Likewise thanks for the update. That is very good news. I cant wait to see them play.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » December 5th, 2018, 11:50 am

taniataylor wrote:
The team is not disappointed in the bowl game....I facetimed with the kid yesterday and Tarver & JDeuce were with him, they're just happy to be playing one more game and ALL OF THEM SAID "Don't worry Mom, we know what to do" - I am very very proud of their attitudes during this craziness
Thanks for all your insight, it is always enjoyable to read. Has Jordan said how game prep is going? Are players buying in to wanting to end the season on a high note? You mentioned Tarver and JDeuce are excited, but what is the overall feeling of the team towards the bowl game? Bowl games a lot of times are about who is excited to be there. I really would love for the team to pick up that 11th victory. North Texas is going to be a tough team. They score a lot of points and there QB is really good.

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » December 5th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 11:50 am
taniataylor wrote:
Thanks for all your insight, it is always enjoyable to read. Has Jordan said how game prep is going? Are players buying in to wanting to end the season on a high note? You mentioned Tarver and JDeuce are excited, but what is the overall feeling of the team towards the bowl game? Bowl games a lot of times are about who is excited to be there. I really would love for the team to pick up that 11th victory. North Texas is going to be a tough team. They score a lot of points and there QB is really good.

I don't have much other than they have been practicing and Jordan says things feel like a normal every day practice. What we have are literally a bunch of football junkies, literally. I believe that they have retained everything Coach Yost and Patterson showed them and now is their time to show us what Wells meant when he said PLAYER LED PROGRAM.

I think you meant WE "Score alot of points and have a really good QB"

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » December 5th, 2018, 1:43 pm

Thanks Tania. I did mean the aggies have a great offense and great QB. North Texas' offense and QB have me a little concerned as well.

Mediocre at Best

Post by Mediocre at Best » December 5th, 2018, 1:44 pm

Tania:

Has Jordan indicated who is coaching the offense and serving as the OC during the bowl game? Who is prepping the offense and breaking down film right now? I would appreciate any info you have in that regard. Thanks.

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » December 5th, 2018, 1:50 pm

Mediocre at Best wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 1:44 pm
Tania:

Has Jordan indicated who is coaching the offense and serving as the OC during the bowl game? Who is prepping the offense and breaking down film right now? I would appreciate any info you have in that regard. Thanks.
I'm sorry, I haven't asked. I might be able to get a little info.....I'll talk to him tonight - but I really thought Yost was going to be doing his OC duties, I will follow up when I find out

Mediocre at Best

Post by Mediocre at Best » December 5th, 2018, 1:55 pm

Really appreciate that. That was my hope that Coach Yost at least continues to coordinate a game plan and break down film for the players. Also I would love to see them play around a bit with personnel and expand Jordan's role in the offense inside outside, screen action.

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » December 5th, 2018, 1:57 pm

Mediocre at Best wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 1:55 pm
Really appreciate that. That was my hope that Coach Yost at least continues to coordinate a game plan and break down film for the players. Also I would love to see them play around a bit with personnel and expand Jordan's role in the offense inside outside, screen action.
That was the plan for next year but - things are a little in the air.....I hope I can give some insight after I talk to him....

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » December 5th, 2018, 2:00 pm

I still want to see Jordan run the route he ran against MSU where he ran across the whole field. I think that play could go for 20-30 every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » December 5th, 2018, 2:12 pm

dyedblue wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 2:00 pm
I still want to see Jordan run the route he ran against MSU where he ran across the whole field. I think that play could go for 20-30 every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea that was nice.....

Locked Previous topicNext topic