Mason Falslev

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
taniataylor

Re: Mason Falslev

Post by taniataylor » March 21st, 2019, 8:50 am

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 8:45 am
superaggie wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 8:41 am
Let this kid go. I don't want kids who think they are too good for Utah State University (especially from Cache Valley). If a kid is too stupid to see the value in being an Aggie and wants to go to the commuter school, then so be it. I am not going to pine for a naïve kid that buys into the Pac 12 propaganda. I have watch a lot of basketball this year and with the exception of a few teams in the nation, the MWC features teams with the same speed and athleticism that is featured in the power conferences. The NBA and NFL don't care where you go to school. Right now to get to the tourney no one in the state Utah has been able to do it on a consistent basis, so I don't know what propaganda the Pukes are selling. .
Oh wow 9:41 AM and we've already got the worst post of the day.
What is up with this guy??? Holy crap :crazy:

Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » March 21st, 2019, 2:31 pm

superaggie wrote:
Let this kid go. I don't want kids who think they are too good for Utah State University (especially from Cache Valley). If a kid is too stupid to see the value in being an Aggie and wants to go to the commuter school, then so be it. I am not going to pine for a naïve kid that buys into the Pac 12 propaganda. I have watch a lot of basketball this year and with the exception of a few teams in the nation, the MWC features teams with the same speed and athleticism that is featured in the power conferences. The NBA and NFL don't care where you go to school. Right now to get to the tourney no one in the state Utah has been able to do it on a consistent basis, so I don't know what propaganda the Pukes are selling. .
I think this is really unfair. He owes nothing to Cache Valley and especially Utah State. He is free to choose to play to any school willing to have him play. Yes, I would like him to play at USU, but we aren't slighted or wroged if he doesn't choose to play at USU. I dont think very many of us know anything about him- at least to the point of where we can criticize his decisions. If we want him, we need to make the sale. It's not on him to "buy" what we are selling if he would rather go elsewhere. If we want him, we need to impress him more and make a better offer than Utah does.

There are plenty of reasons why someone would choose Utah over Utah State. We all have different tastes, different desires, etc.

Just as a fan, I enjoy when the Aggies play in big games. Big games are exciting. The atmosphere is intense. There is a lot that rides on a win or loss. I'm willing to bet that players on our own Aggies also enjoy playing in the bigger games. Playing under the lights at Sun Devil Stadium or playing a daytime game at the LA Coliseum is an experience that a reasonable person could enjoy.

As long as we have Smith and Gary we can win with him or we can win without him. But, it's not a stupid or an irrational choice for him to choose Utah. Yes, he'd be missing out on a lot that USU has to offer- but no matter what he chooses, he is a person trying to maximize his happiness and accomplish goals. I will respect that with anyone no matter where they go to play (so long as they put in the work)
These users thanked the author Imakeitrain for the post:
AggieBlue007

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » March 21st, 2019, 3:07 pm

They pay more money at Utah.

KohnDome
Has thanked: 0

Post by KohnDome » March 21st, 2019, 9:36 pm

superaggie wrote:
He committed to Utah when Tim D was still the coach, do you blame him?? Why would you want to play or feel the need to be loyal to a terrrible basketball product? :noidea:

coolag

Post by coolag » March 22nd, 2019, 7:36 am

NVAggie wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 7:48 am
Honestly, I wonder if they would have included us in the NC2As if we had lost to SDSU.
Stew is that you?

Regulator of Class

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » March 22nd, 2019, 2:15 pm

I wish

Locked Previous topicNext topic