Bag check policy

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Sl7vk

Re: Bag check policy

Post by Sl7vk » September 7th, 2019, 11:07 pm

Got my Hop Rising double IPA in no prob.

bigblue
Pick'em Champ - '12 Kickoff; '16 Bowl; '19 WTHCG; '19 BB Predict The Score

Post by bigblue » September 7th, 2019, 11:25 pm

Sales of the Scottevest tripled in CV I'm guessing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Post by BigBlueDart » September 7th, 2019, 11:28 pm

I saw KC Smurthwaite at the game. He was obviously very concerned about how the bag check policy was being received, and seemed pretty focused on how quickly it was going. I wonder if this will kind of end up being a soft start for the policy and they'll get a little more particular once they feel like they have both the staff and the fans more used to it.

WasatchAggie

Post by WasatchAggie » September 7th, 2019, 11:45 pm

It was an absolute joke if it was for security. That being said, staff were polite and quick. But as a security screen, nope.

garyismyhomeboy

Post by garyismyhomeboy » September 8th, 2019, 4:19 am

BigBlueDart wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 11:28 pm
I saw KC Smurthwaite at the game. He was obviously very concerned about how the bag check policy was being received, and seemed pretty focused on how quickly it was going. I wonder if this will kind of end up being a soft start for the policy and they'll get a little more particular once they feel like they have both the staff and the fans more used to it.
I wouldn't expect anything different for this year. I think next year they are doing clear bag?

I saw him too and the new guy around the stadium checking things out
Last edited by garyismyhomeboy on September 8th, 2019, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Dirt

Post by Empire of Dirt » September 8th, 2019, 8:19 am

I brought nothing in, so I didn't have a problem, but I did witness something that was, let's say, annoying.

As my ticket was being scanned on the northwest entrance, there was a family of four (Mom, Dad, two little girls, I'd say 2 and 4 is) a little in front and next to me. As I walked by him I heard an "orange shirt" say something like. "I kicked this family out because of a backpack and they are back too quickly, I'm going to check it out."

He proceeded to follow them up the stairs. As he walked up the stairs, there was a police officer standing there. The orange shirt said to the officer, "Sir, I have a situation here that I might need some help with." The cop said something like, "uh, OK." and walked with the orange shirt as he confronted the family.

Sure enough, one of the little girls was retrieving her backpack that that they had slid through the iron fence. The orange shirt got to the family and said "what you are doing here is wrong." I heard the mom say "OK."

With that, I walked to my seat. I don't know how this ended. I hope that these guys were die-hards, and that the mom is a trooper.

As a side-note, Adam Carolla would have found this hilarious.

"If you are not an Aggie Fan you are a complete loser." -Kyle Gunther

CapitolAggie
Has thanked: 0

Post by CapitolAggie » September 8th, 2019, 10:36 am

I brought in a blue IKEA bag with four clear one gallon Ziploc bags with toys, snacks, water bottles, and jackets for my three kids. No issues.

Locked Previous topicNext topic