Thank you my Aggie Brothers and Sisters

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
troutputz
RIP

Thank you my Aggie Brothers and Sisters

Post by troutputz » November 11th, 2019, 6:45 pm

Your kind words and encouragement has helped me cope a little better with the loss of my friend, my little wiki dog. It has been so hard, I miss her so much. She really was my service dog! Those of you who have lost dogs know how hard it is. Especially when like my Wiki, she was 2 years old, full of life, loved me unconditionally, and with a split second she was gone. That's what has been so hard I watched her smiling face coming towards me and then she was hit! Your words have helped. I still don't know if I will ever get over this! I have learned that Aggie fans are true salt of the Earth. Thank you again.

Mark
These users thanked the author troutputz for the post (total 9):
USU78Aggie19ThunderAggieAggieSoxMachismoNVAggieViAggieMetsJetsAggies918AGG

Jjoey53

Re: Thank you my Aggie Brothers and Sisters

Post by Jjoey53 » November 11th, 2019, 6:49 pm

troutputz wrote:Your kind words and encouragement has helped me cope a little better with the loss of my friend, my little wiki dog. It has been so hard, I miss her so much. She really was my service dog! Those of you who have lost dogs know how hard it is. Especially when like my Wiki, she was 2 years old, full of life, loved me unconditionally, and with a split second she was gone. That's what has been so hard I watched her smiling face coming towards me and then she was hit! Your words have helped. I still don't know if I will ever get over this! I have learned that Aggie fans are true salt of the Earth. Thank you again.

Mark
The sun will rise again, you will get over it eventually. I lost 3 dogs and a cat in a fire about 8 years ago. I was heartbroken and still not a day goes by without thinking of them, but we rebuilt, and have gotten new animals to replace the ones we lost. Life must go on, and yours will as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Jjoey53 for the post:
crazywookie

Locked Previous topicNext topic