Game Buzz

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Jjoey53

Re: Game Buzz

Post by Jjoey53 » November 23rd, 2019, 11:22 pm

BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
Slim80 wrote:
BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 10:02 pm
Some of you guys have been a little slow to realize just how bad this team has become. This was never going to be a good game. Hopefully next year is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope you are right but I’m nervous for next year because this feels like more of a coaching problem than a player problem.
This is 150% a coaching problem. Has been from the start. I don’t believe we will get better until GA makes major changes to his staff and his own coaching philosophy.
I don’t see that in him. So my guess is it will be a minimum of 3 yrs and possibly far more until I’m happy with the product on the field again.

Jay Hill was available and he would have continued last year’s momentum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dyedblue

Re: Game Buzz

Post by dyedblue » November 24th, 2019, 12:29 am

Jjoey53 wrote:
BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
Slim80 wrote:
BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 10:02 pm
Some of you guys have been a little slow to realize just how bad this team has become. This was never going to be a good game. Hopefully next year is better.

I hope you are right but I’m nervous for next year because this feels like more of a coaching problem than a player problem.
This is 150% a coaching problem. Has been from the start. I don’t believe we will get better until GA makes major changes to his staff and his own coaching philosophy.
I don’t see that in him. So my guess is it will be a minimum of 3 yrs and possibly far more until I’m happy with the product on the field again.

Jay Hill was available and he would have continued last year’s momentum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We didn’t show interest in Hill.

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

Locked Previous topicNext topic