Queta today vs the rest of the season

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
MetsJetsAggies

Queta today vs the rest of the season

Post by MetsJetsAggies » March 22nd, 2019, 8:12 pm

I thought Queta improved so much as the season wore on at being patient on defense and letting the blocks "come to him" so to speak. Today he was so quick to leave his feet or leave his man, and it burned him every damn time. That was the most frustrating thing to me, he didn't do that the last 20 games but today he simply kept biting on it repeatedly, looking to make the big block instead of just standing his ground.

Not blaming him for the loss, but feel like it really hurt our chances tonight since we are a different team when he makes it tough to shoot down low

brownjeans
Flatulent

Re: Queta today vs the rest of the season

Post by brownjeans » March 22nd, 2019, 9:55 pm

He played well, but played a bit excited.

He needs to work on getting a stronger base and stronger hands for games like this and for when he moves on.

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » March 22nd, 2019, 9:58 pm

I love Queta but to start the game he scored first and then fumbled the ball and turned it over twice in a row. We abandoned the post after that until the second half. I wonder what could have been had he been able to start stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

brian5562

Post by brian5562 » March 22nd, 2019, 10:01 pm

He and Miller were the two guys that showed some emotion

Locked Previous topicNext topic