I'm one of those crappy fans

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
aggiesdidwhat

I'm one of those crappy fans

Post by aggiesdidwhat » November 14th, 2019, 1:01 am

Hey guys, I absolutely love the Aggies. I've had some medical issues with my back that make it very hard to go to games and sit through it. But I really miss basketball. But the seats are absolute (I can't express myself without swearing) for tall guys. Do you think they will ever revamp that seating? Is there a place in the spectrum where there aren't seats in front of you. I really want to start bringing my young ones to games. Or just myself. I miss it badly. But sadly it's easier on me to just watch at home right now.
These users thanked the author aggiesdidwhat for the post:
frankiesaysrelax

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Re: I'm one of those crappy fans

Post by aggies22 » November 14th, 2019, 7:19 am

aggiesdidwhat wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 1:01 am
Hey guys, I absolutely love the Aggies. I've had some medical issues with my back that make it very hard to go to games and sit through it. But I really miss basketball. But the seats are absolute s*** for tall guys. Do you think they will ever revamp that seating? Is there a place in the spectrum where there aren't seats in front of you. I really want to start bringing my young ones to games. Or just myself. I miss it badly. But sadly it's easier on me to just watch at home right now.
I'm sorry to hear about your medical issues. It's true there is nothing like catching a live ball game. At this time I think there is probably a better chance of a new basketball arena being built than ever revamping the Spectrum.

frankiesaysrelax

Post by frankiesaysrelax » November 14th, 2019, 7:21 am

I used to sit in some seats where the angles of rows meeting kind off behind visitor bench that gave a little extra room but it wasn’t much.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » November 14th, 2019, 9:10 am

Sit right by the band. Best seats in the house.

frankiesaysrelax

Post by frankiesaysrelax » November 14th, 2019, 9:26 am

Or an aisle seat where the stairs are on angle. I always try to be on end or rows whenever I can. I can always put my legs out in aisle and don’t feel claustrophobic that way.

The seats are ridiculously tight though but with them being stacked upon each other like they are I think it creates a lot of the noise. Being so steep you are more on top and closer to the teams playing.

Locked Previous topicNext topic