Cayman Islands Classic

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Winkie

Cayman Islands Classic

Post by Winkie » October 28th, 2023, 1:42 pm

Sweetie and I just received our "marching orders" from the Cayman Islands Classic. I was wondering if there are any in this board who are planning on making that trip (?)
It seems like there is a coterie of 6 or 8 folks whom we see each year at the MTE. Have come to know some of them on a first name basis; along with Sweetie becoming BFF's with Justin Bean's mom that one year. But it would be good to make connection with a name and face there if you were coming.
One side note: This is the first year the Cayman Islands Classic is hosting a women's BB field. Truth? I almost would be interested in staying the following week and watching them(!) A strong field with UConn, LSU, UCLA, these top-drawer women's programs coming. On the men's side, Utah State would be considered a favorite for this field, I would think.

bpd

Re: Cayman Islands Classic

Post by bpd » October 28th, 2023, 2:08 pm

I am not going, the flights were outrageous. Utah State will not be the favorite. Drake will be the heavy favorite.

Locked Previous topicNext topic