2024-25 Roster & Commits

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Re: 2024-25 Roster & Commits

Post by aggies22 » April 28th, 2024, 5:41 pm

mcaggie1 wrote:
April 28th, 2024, 3:48 pm
AggiesForever wrote:
March 11th, 2024, 1:01 am
If Sprinkle leaves I think you could wave good bye to Osobor, who follows or turns professional.

Dallin Grant is not going to be leaving. He's an Aggie through and through. The other Grant has been somewhat of a disappointment, at least as much as a redshirt junior can be.

I personally am not a big fan of the transfer portal as presently constituted. Unbridled free agency. The wild, wild West on steroids. I know the players think it's great. But there's nothing in it for the fan, no certainty from year to year. All you can do is cheer for your school and hope whomever your coach is can put a team together that can compete.
When do you get back from your Island Paradise AggiesFoever?
July.

scotlandog

2024-25 Roster & Commits

Post by scotlandog » April 28th, 2024, 6:58 pm

EngineeringAggie wrote:
Aggie37 wrote:
April 19th, 2024, 8:14 am
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 6:37 am
Honestly these days it doesn’t matter much. Grant is a big body and at least has experience with the team, he’s probably more valuable to us than a HS recruit who will redshirt, although I hope Calhoun finds a way to bring in Dynes for the backup C spot.

Unless there’s a way to get both Hill and Wynott, then you need to find a scholarship somehow or another.
We have another scholarship. Jordy Barnes is a PWO. I have confirmed this from two sources. There’s a high chance that Ian now returns as well. Assuming Ian returns and now that Aubin has committed, we have two PWOs confirmed and have three scholarships to fill to bring us to 15. I expect us to add another PG, Wing and PF/C.
Did something change since last night because it sounded like Ian was back to Medium likelihood of coming back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic