Sprinkle's (possible) replacements

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Bank Shot

Re: Sprinkle's (possible) replacements

Post by Bank Shot » March 13th, 2024, 6:01 pm

I know Miles was discussed before hiring Odom and Sprinkle, and I think there was interest but not sure if there was an interview. Maybe spurned twice will dissuade him of trying again, but one thing for certain, being a midwestern guy that if DeVries leaves Drake, Miles will be all over that one. 22 probably knows the mutual interest the first two times around.

Just want to add, IMO he may not be the ceiling of some names mentioned, but above the floor of others.

Bullnamed_gus

Post by Bullnamed_gus » March 13th, 2024, 6:42 pm

Not sure it’s fair to say what Tim Miles’ ceiling is.

He took a 7 win CSU team year 1, and then got to the NCAA Tournament.

He could be here for 10 years and keep thw momentum we currently have.

The worst thing we could do right now is take another high risk swing, flop, and then our momentum is halted
These users thanked the author Bullnamed_gus for the post:
Aggie in Boise

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » March 13th, 2024, 7:00 pm

TrueAG wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 5:50 pm
The great news is that Miles is our floor
Miles seems to coach a brand of basketball I can get behind. Good fundamentals, level-headed, good strategy. The question is if he can recruit at a high enough level to keep us in the top third of the MWC. He also wasn’t able to keep Omari whatever his name was. Great Osobor and Brown weren’t going to leave MSU until sprinkle left. Obviously there is some connection between coach and player. Does miles have that in the transfer portal era?

Rawbirds

Post by Rawbirds » March 13th, 2024, 7:05 pm

flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
Miles seems to coach a brand of basketball I can get behind. Good fundamentals, level-headed, good strategy. The question is if he can recruit at a high enough level to keep us in the top third of the MWC. He also wasn’t able to keep Omari whatever his name was. Great Osobor and Brown weren’t going to leave MSU until sprinkle left. Obviously there is some connection between coach and player. Does miles have that in the transfer portal era?
Omari Moore declared for the draft and got a 2 way deal with the raptors I believe, hard to compete with the NBA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Rawbirds for the post (total 2):
EngineeringAggieflying_scotsman2.0

EngineeringAggie

Post by EngineeringAggie » March 13th, 2024, 7:40 pm

I really just want us to hire a guy from around here that has played in the spectrum before and knows of our fanbase. Let’s go get us a guy from Utah or a neighboring state that says he wants to be here for years. Let’s go get somebody that also wants their name on our court. Somebody that loves what Stew did and tries to replicate it. Let’s get somebody that thinks he’s the luckiest guy in the world to be coaching in front of our crowd.

Have we ever tried that before?

thrashsoundly

Post by thrashsoundly » March 13th, 2024, 8:05 pm

Yes.
These users thanked the author thrashsoundly for the post:
GreenAg

LarryTheAggie

Post by LarryTheAggie » March 13th, 2024, 8:08 pm

The last 6 years have been awesome. Changing our hiring practices to anything other than what we have been doing would be insane.
These users thanked the author LarryTheAggie for the post (total 2):
Aggie formerly in HawaiiReal Life Aggie

Bullnamed_gus

Post by Bullnamed_gus » March 13th, 2024, 8:11 pm

EngineeringAggie wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 7:40 pm
I really just want us to hire a guy from around here that has played in the spectrum before and knows of our fanbase. Let’s go get us a guy from Utah or a neighboring state that says he wants to be here for years. Let’s go get somebody that also wants their name on our court. Somebody that loves what Stew did and tries to replicate it. Let’s get somebody that thinks he’s the luckiest guy in the world to be coaching in front of our crowd.

Sounds like Danny Sprinkle

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » March 13th, 2024, 8:25 pm

LarryTheAggie wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 8:08 pm
The last 6 years have been awesome. Changing our hiring practices to anything other than what we have been doing would be insane.
Yep nothing should change. If sprinkle does leave, go get another qualified winner at a Lower level. It has worked 3 times in a row. If that guy wins and leaves, go get another one. We shouldn't settle and live in fear just because successful coaches leave
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post (total 2):
StanfordAggieReal Life Aggie

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » March 13th, 2024, 8:39 pm

Rawbirds wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 7:05 pm
flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
Omari Moore declared for the draft and got a 2 way deal with the raptors I believe, hard to compete with the NBA

Mb, guess I should’ve looked that up before I spewed nonsense all over a message board.

EngineeringAggie

Post by EngineeringAggie » March 13th, 2024, 8:43 pm

Bullnamed_gus wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 8:11 pm
EngineeringAggie wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 7:40 pm

Sounds like Danny Sprinkle
Oh yeah… I forgot that he is all of these things and he’s still leaving. Let’s just forget about ever hiring a coach that we think will be here a long time.

Real Life Aggie

Post by Real Life Aggie » March 13th, 2024, 8:47 pm

LarryTheAggie wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 8:08 pm
Exactly. I'd rather have a coach each year if it meant we performed better. I love the idea of stability, and a long-term coach. It would be ideal. But if the choice is between (1) a successful up-and-coming coach, and (2) a stable, proven coach who will always perform well but never be excellent (see Leon Rice), I'll take the former.

I would love having the same coach for a decade. But the system has worked out well for 3 different coaching regimes over 6 years. Stick with this system. Given the type of money we're going to be putting up, if the program collapses around a coach, a new dynamic coach can revive it practically overnight (a la Danny Sprinkle). We will always have the community and fan support. Plus, assuming we were to become a constant stepping stone, we're going to be drowning in buyout cash.

We've been incredibly successful the past 6 years. More than ever before. Stick with what we're doing now.

stewusu98

Post by stewusu98 » March 13th, 2024, 8:56 pm

How much buy out cash do we have total now between Smith, Odom and Sprinkle ?

shoresy

Post by shoresy » March 13th, 2024, 9:32 pm

Bullnamed_gus wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 6:42 pm

The worst thing we could do right now is take another high risk swing, flop, and then our momentum is halted
And he also has a 324-332 overall record with just 2 NCAA tournament appearances in 18 years as a Division I coach. Put me down as a hard hell no on Tim Miles.

He wanted the job BADLY last time around, and it's obvious why. He caught lightning in a bottle in 2022-23 then wanted to bolt because that year was more the rule than the exception during an incredibly mediocre career.
These users thanked the author shoresy for the post:
FloridaAggie13

Bullnamed_gus

Post by Bullnamed_gus » March 13th, 2024, 9:58 pm

shoresy wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 9:32 pm
Bullnamed_gus wrote:

And he also has a 324-332 overall record with just 2 NCAA tournament appearances in 18 years as a Division I coach. Put me down as a hard hell no on Tim Miles.

He wanted the job BADLY last time around, and it's obvious why. He caught lightning in a bottle in 2022-23 then wanted to bolt because that year was more the rule than the exception during an incredibly mediocre career.
I know reading so difficult for you, but the context has been shared prior. He took over dumpster fire of situations. Last year he lost a guy to the pro level. (Remember the conference player of the year?)

At SJSu he took over for a 5 win team. He then won 8, and then 21. At San Jose State. San Jose State has had 2 other 20 win seasons; one was before the Korean War, and the other was when Jimmy Carter was the president.

He’s a better coach than you’re giving him credit for.

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » March 13th, 2024, 10:07 pm

USU has a type (successful head coach at a low major school). There are only a handful of candidates that are USU’s type.

shoresy

Post by shoresy » March 13th, 2024, 10:20 pm

Bullnamed_gus wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 9:58 pm
shoresy wrote:
Bullnamed_gus wrote:

I know reading so difficult for you, but the context has been shared prior. He took over dumpster fire of situations. Last year he lost a guy to the pro level. (Remember the conference player of the year?)

At SJSu he took over for a 5 win team. He then won 8, and then 21. At San Jose State. San Jose State has had 2 other 20 win seasons; one was before the Korean War, and the other was when Jimmy Carter was the president.

Whoa, relax. I didn't throw a personal attack at you, we just have differing opinions on this.

Yes, he had a good year at San Jose State. Then what did he do to build on that success?

He's had four 20+ win seasons in 18 years at the DI level. Yes, he's taken over some tough situations and turned them into serviceable/mediocre teams. But that's not Utah State. He's never proven that he can actually win at a high level, and he's had 18 seasons to try to do so. He's not a bad coach, but he's not a great one either.

Rawbirds

Post by Rawbirds » March 13th, 2024, 10:45 pm

I just think we’re in for a rude awakening if we truly believe we can recreate a year like this year. I don’t think it’s realist to think that if we bring in a successful coach from a lower tiered school that they will come in and have the same success that Danny did. That’s why Danny is a candidate for national COTY, it’s unheard of what he’s done. The new coach will be in the exact same position Danny was in, empty cupboards, something that Odom and Smith didn’t face.

We’ve done great with our hires and our AD’s deserve a ton of credit for it but I don’t think our model is foolproof.

These users thanked the author Rawbirds for the post (total 2):
3rdGenAggieutaggies

BiocatAg

Post by BiocatAg » March 14th, 2024, 8:54 am

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » March 14th, 2024, 9:01 am

BiocatAg wrote:
March 14th, 2024, 8:54 am
When was the last time DePaul was relevant?

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » March 14th, 2024, 9:02 am

shoresy wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 10:20 pm
Bullnamed_gus wrote:
shoresy wrote:
Bullnamed_gus wrote:

Whoa, relax. I didn't throw a personal attack at you, we just have differing opinions on this.

Yes, he had a good year at San Jose State. Then what did he do to build on that success?

He's had four 20+ win seasons in 18 years at the DI level. Yes, he's taken over some tough situations and turned them into serviceable/mediocre teams. But that's not Utah State. He's never proven that he can actually win at a high level, and he's had 18 seasons to try to do so. He's not a bad coach, but he's not a great one either.
I'm in the same boat. Not high on Miles. Besides his overall w/l record and general lack of success, the next coach will need a crop of players he can bring along. Don't know if you've seen SJSU play this year, but they have 1.5 players I'd be interested in poaching.

FeartheFro

Post by FeartheFro » March 14th, 2024, 9:12 am

Madmartigan wrote:
shoresy wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 10:20 pm
Bullnamed_gus wrote:
shoresy wrote:
Bullnamed_gus wrote:

I'm in the same boat. Not high on Miles. Besides his overall w/l record and general lack of success, the next coach will need a crop of players he can bring along. Don't know if you've seen SJSU play this year, but they have 1.5 players I'd be interested in poaching.
I don’t think it’s reason enough to sign Miles, but I would take Amey and Cardenas in a heartbeat.

deltaaggie

Post by deltaaggie » March 14th, 2024, 11:56 am

I would also point out that Smith and Odom were found using a hiring firm. Jerry Bovee found Sprinkle all by himself. Who knows what Sabau will want to do?

88USUAggie

Post by 88USUAggie » March 14th, 2024, 12:31 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
March 14th, 2024, 9:01 am
BiocatAg wrote:
March 14th, 2024, 8:54 am
When was the last time DePaul was relevant?

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » March 14th, 2024, 12:33 pm

deltaaggie wrote:
March 14th, 2024, 11:56 am
I would also point out that Smith and Odom were found using a hiring firm. Jerry Bovee found Sprinkle all by himself. Who knows what Sabau will want to do?
hopefully find us a GOOD coach WHO WANT'S TO BE HERE and STAY HERE! That would be cool.
These users thanked the author ViAggie for the post:
Bigger_Blue_Aggie

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » March 16th, 2024, 5:58 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
March 11th, 2024, 8:15 pm
In light of hearing Sprinkle is gone, I decided to put together a list with a more in-depth look at the potential candidates. And please forgive me for this in light of championship week, but I couldn't help myself. I'll be shocked if our next head coach isn't on this list. My main point is, if Sprinkle is gone the future is bright. There's a lot of exciting names on this list.

In-House

*Andy Hill, USU- Current associate head coach Andy Hill has to be a strong candidate for the job. He does a fair amount of the actual coaching right now and has a lot of good recruiting connections. He's very familiar with out West due to being a long time Utah assistant. He is how we got Ian Martinez here. I believe he's about 46 years old.

Up and Coming Head Coaches

*Darian Devries, Drake - This guy has to be near the top of the list. All he's done in 6 years at Drake is win. He just made his 3rd NCAA tournament in 4 years and his son is their star player. He's a JR that averaged 22 ppg. They beat Nevada by 19 earlier this season However, he's a very hot name out there and I'd be shocked if USU could actually land him. You have to make the call though. He's 47 years old.

*David Riley, Eastern Washington - He's only 35 years old and has been very impressive at Eastern Washington in 3 years. He was the Big Sky coach of the year last year over Danny Sprinkle. However, his team has flamed out and lost early in the Big Sky Tournament the past two years as the 1 seed.

*Chris Gerlufsen, San Francisco - He's only been at San Francisco for two years, but the team was good this year (as we saw first hand) and was quite improved over last year. He was the associate head coach in 2022 when they were a 10 seed in the NCAA tournament. He's been an assistant at various places the past 20 years before getting the head job at San Francisco. He's 47 years old.

*Bucky McMillan, Samford - This is a fascinating name. He coached a HS dynasty bball team in Alabama and was hired directly into Samford. He is in his 4th year where he's taken them from #321 Kenpom to #80. He just led his team to a 29-5 record and NCAA tournament appearance. He is coaching Rylan Jones. He is 40 years old.

*Todd Simon, Bowling Green - He was the 2021 Big Sky coach of the year at SUU and then jumped to Bowling Green for a pay increase. His teams at Bowling Green have been mediocre, but at SUU he was considered a hot young coach. He also spent 1/2 season as UNLV's interim head coach in 2016. SUU was Kenpom ranked #342 when he took over and he got them up to #111. I've heard he wants to get back out West. He's 43 years old.

*Eric Henderson, South Dakota st. - Has been at South Dakota st. the past 5 years and has won the league 4 times. His win % is .693. He doesn't have much experience outside of the Dakotas though and hasn't left the Midwest. He's 46 years old.

*Chris Victor, Seattle- He was the 2022 WAC coach of the year, but Seattle's record has gotten worse each of the 2 seasons he's been there after his first year. He is considered a dynamic young coach. He's approximately 40 years old.

*Joe Pastnerack, UC Santa Barbara - He was a strong candidate for the job last year with UCSB winning the Big West 2 of the past 3 years. All he has done is win in the 7 seasons he's been there. However, this year his term inexplicably has taken a step back and he's having his worst season in 7 years there. Maybe some monotony has set in for him?

*Russell Turner, UC Irvine - He has been at UC Irvine for the past 14 years and has win % of .62. He's won the Big West 7 of the 14 seasons and had a great team this year. He's 53 years old.

Intriguing Veteran Coach Names

*Will Wade, Mcneese st. - Will is most known for being fired from LSU for recruiting violations (LSU was paying recruits). He is back in the game after a few years away and has Mcneese st. at 28-3 on the year. He was a good coach at LSU and had success at VCU before that. He was considered one of the hot young names in coaching and is a dynamic guy. At some point he's going to get another high level job. He's still only 41 years old.

*Chris Holtmann, Ohio State. - He was just fired at Ohio State after 6 years (he made the NCAA tournament 4 of 6 years) but never went far. He was the Big 10 coach of the year in 2018 and had great success at Butler prior to the that. I have to think he's a strong candidate with our AD having come from Ohio st. and likely knew him well. He's 52 years old.

*Tim Miles, San Jose st. - Tim was actually a candidate for the job last year. He was Craig Smith's mentor and had a ton of success at Colorado st. He was fired at Nebraska after that and now has done a decent job at SJSU. I'm not sure any coach can win at SJSU with their lack of fan support and he put out a pretty good team last year. I actually like this idea and he's a coach who would seemingly stay in the job for a long time if successful. He's 58 years old.

*Craig Smith, Utah - Craig Smith has yet to the make the NCAA tournament in 3 years at Utah and there is a strong movement to want to fire him as the admin is not happy with the lifeless state of the program. He is perceived internally to be a poor recruiter and not loved by the players. He likely gets another year as they can't afford his buyout, but if he is fired it's an interesting name. He's 52 years old.

Intriguing Assistant Coaches (I know we're probably past the point of hiring an assistant, but it's still some interesting names to look at.)

*Barrett Peery, UNLV - Peery is an interesting name. He is from Utah and absolutely dominated as a coach College of Southern Idaho JC and Indian Hills JC. He got the job at Portland State where he did okay, but better than most at Portland State. He left to be the associate head coach at Texas Tech and is now at UNLV this year. He's 52 years old.

*Chris Burgess, Utah - He was a very highly regarded assistant coach locally, but is sputtering a bit with Utah faltering. He's said to be an incredible recruiter and I do know there's those within the Utah program who like him a lot that want to fire Smith and hire Burgess. He's 43 years old.

What do you guys think, what names really stick out? For my money, I'm really intrigued by Will Wade.
Bump.
These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post:
Harcher

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » March 16th, 2024, 6:07 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
March 16th, 2024, 5:58 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
In light of hearing Sprinkle is gone, I decided to put together a list with a more in-depth look at the potential candidates. And please forgive me for this in light of championship week, but I couldn't help myself. I'll be shocked if our next head coach isn't on this list. My main point is, if Sprinkle is gone the future is bright. There's a lot of exciting names on this list.

In-House

*Andy Hill, USU- Current associate head coach Andy Hill has to be a strong candidate for the job. He does a fair amount of the actual coaching right now and has a lot of good recruiting connections. He's very familiar with out West due to being a long time Utah assistant. He is how we got Ian Martinez here. I believe he's about 46 years old.

*Darian Devries, Drake - This guy has to be near the top of the list. All he's done in 6 years at Drake is win. He just made his 3rd NCAA tournament in 4 years and his son is their star player. He's a JR that averaged 22 ppg. They beat Nevada by 19 earlier this season However, he's a very hot name out there and I'd be shocked if USU could actually land him. You have to make the call though. He's 47 years old.

*David Riley, Eastern Washington - He's only 35 years old and has been very impressive at Eastern Washington in 3 years. He was the Big Sky coach of the year last year over Danny Sprinkle. However, his team has flamed out and lost early in the Big Sky Tournament the past two years as the 1 seed.

*Chris Gerlufsen, San Francisco - He's only been at San Francisco for two years, but the team was good this year (as we saw first hand) and was quite improved over last year. He was the associate head coach in 2022 when they were a 10 seed in the NCAA tournament. He's been an assistant at various places the past 20 years before getting the head job at San Francisco. He's 47 years old.

*Bucky McMillan, Samford - This is a fascinating name. He coached a HS dynasty bball team in Alabama and was hired directly into Samford. He is in his 4th year where he's taken them from #321 Kenpom to #80. He just led his team to a 29-5 record and NCAA tournament appearance. He is coaching Rylan Jones. He is 40 years old.

*Todd Simon, Bowling Green - He was the 2021 Big Sky coach of the year at SUU and then jumped to Bowling Green for a pay increase. His teams at Bowling Green have been mediocre, but at SUU he was considered a hot young coach. He also spent 1/2 season as UNLV's interim head coach in 2016. SUU was Kenpom ranked #342 when he took over and he got them up to #111. I've heard he wants to get back out West. He's 43 years old.

*Eric Henderson, South Dakota st. - Has been at South Dakota st. the past 5 years and has won the league 4 times. His win % is .693. He doesn't have much experience outside of the Dakotas though and hasn't left the Midwest. He's 46 years old.

*Chris Victor, Seattle- He was the 2022 WAC coach of the year, but Seattle's record has gotten worse each of the 2 seasons he's been there after his first year. He is considered a dynamic young coach. He's approximately 40 years old.

*Joe Pastnerack, UC Santa Barbara - He was a strong candidate for the job last year with UCSB winning the Big West 2 of the past 3 years. All he has done is win in the 7 seasons he's been there. However, this year his term inexplicably has taken a step back and he's having his worst season in 7 years there. Maybe some monotony has set in for him?

*Russell Turner, UC Irvine - He has been at UC Irvine for the past 14 years and has win % of .62. He's won the Big West 7 of the 14 seasons and had a great team this year. He's 53 years old.

*Will Wade, Mcneese st. - Will is most known for being fired from LSU for recruiting violations (LSU was paying recruits). He is back in the game after a few years away and has Mcneese st. at 28-3 on the year. He was a good coach at LSU and had success at VCU before that. He was considered one of the hot young names in coaching and is a dynamic guy. At some point he's going to get another high level job. He's still only 41 years old.

*Chris Holtmann, Ohio State. - He was just fired at Ohio State after 6 years (he made the NCAA tournament 4 of 6 years) but never went far. He was the Big 10 coach of the year in 2018 and had great success at Butler prior to the that. I have to think he's a strong candidate with our AD having come from Ohio st. and likely knew him well. He's 52 years old.

*Tim Miles, San Jose st. - Tim was actually a candidate for the job last year. He was Craig Smith's mentor and had a ton of success at Colorado st. He was fired at Nebraska after that and now has done a decent job at SJSU. I'm not sure any coach can win at SJSU with their lack of fan support and he put out a pretty good team last year. I actually like this idea and he's a coach who would seemingly stay in the job for a long time if successful. He's 58 years old.

*Craig Smith, Utah - Craig Smith has yet to the make the NCAA tournament in 3 years at Utah and there is a strong movement to want to fire him as the admin is not happy with the lifeless state of the program. He is perceived internally to be a poor recruiter and not loved by the players. He likely gets another year as they can't afford his buyout, but if he is fired it's an interesting name. He's 52 years old.

Intriguing Assistant Coaches (I know we're probably past the point of hiring an assistant, but it's still some interesting names to look at.)

*Barrett Peery, UNLV - Peery is an interesting name. He is from Utah and absolutely dominated as a coach College of Southern Idaho JC and Indian Hills JC. He got the job at Portland State where he did okay, but better than most at Portland State. He left to be the associate head coach at Texas Tech and is now at UNLV this year. He's 52 years old.

*Chris Burgess, Utah - He was a very highly regarded assistant coach locally, but is sputtering a bit with Utah faltering. He's said to be an incredible recruiter and I do know there's those within the Utah program who like him a lot that want to fire Smith and hire Burgess. He's 43 years old.

What do you guys think, what names really stick out? For my money, I'm really intrigued by Will Wade.
Bump.
I’ll call my shot — if we win next week it’ll be Andy Hill. If we don’t, David Riley, come on down!
These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post:
MetsJetsAggies

bpd

Post by bpd » March 16th, 2024, 6:25 pm

ineptimusprime wrote:
March 16th, 2024, 6:07 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:

In-House

Bump.
I’ll call my shot — if we win next week it’ll be Andy Hill. If we don’t, David Riley, come on down!
Those two should be in the top 5. Riley will be gone if we don’t move fast.

FeartheFro

Post by FeartheFro » March 16th, 2024, 7:11 pm

bpd wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:

In-House

Bump.
Riley will be another short-timer if successful. I know USU has been great the last 6 years but the constant coaching rumors and changes is getting old. Does he have players??

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » March 16th, 2024, 7:24 pm

FeartheFro wrote:
March 16th, 2024, 7:11 pm
bpd wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:

In-House

Bump.
Riley will be another short-timer if successful. I know USU has been great the last 6 years but the constant coaching rumors and changes is getting old. Does he have players??

Oh, Riley would for sure just be the next coach that exploits USU for his own personal gain and leaves us with nothing. I think that’s every coach though.

utaggies

Post by utaggies » March 16th, 2024, 7:34 pm

ViAggie wrote:
March 14th, 2024, 12:33 pm
deltaaggie wrote:
hopefully find us a GOOD coach WHO WANT'S TO BE HERE and STAY HERE! That would be cool.
In other words hire a coach that will have modest success but not enough that other schools will want to steal him. Tim Duryea— come on down!!

Hoot

Post by Hoot » March 16th, 2024, 7:42 pm

utaggies wrote:
March 16th, 2024, 7:34 pm
ViAggie wrote:
deltaaggie wrote:
In other words hire a coach that will have modest success but not enough that other schools will want to steal him. Tim Duryea— come on down!!
I think you’re confused. You said modest success and then mentioned Tim Duryea.
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post:
Zaggie07

“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » March 16th, 2024, 7:49 pm

Hoot wrote:
March 16th, 2024, 7:42 pm
utaggies wrote:
ViAggie wrote:
deltaaggie wrote:
I think you’re confused. You said modest success and then mentioned Tim Duryea.
Maybe he meant no success.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post:
Hoot

FeartheFro

Post by FeartheFro » March 16th, 2024, 7:53 pm

utaggies wrote:
ViAggie wrote:
deltaaggie wrote:
I will NEVER accept this premise.

These users thanked the author FeartheFro for the post:
Real Life Aggie

ChowderAggie

Post by ChowderAggie » March 16th, 2024, 7:57 pm

utaggies wrote:
ViAggie wrote:
deltaaggie wrote:
Or Stew

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic