Sabau ghosted KSL sports zone at 1:30

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AggiePharm

Re: Sabau ghosted KSL sports zone at 1:30

Post by AggiePharm » March 29th, 2024, 3:08 pm

hickaggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:02 pm
ImportAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:56 pm
AggiePharm wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:42 pm
Pillars in finding a new coach
1. MW style of offense and defense
2. Get to the tournament and not be an 8 seed
3. What student athletes need in a modern coach (roster preservation and community involvement) to sustain winning
4. Look at diversity and try to have a coaching staff that mirrors their roster makeup
I loved this answer. This rest was what you’d expect.

Doesn’t sound like we’re getting an announcement anytime soon.
1 and 2 are fine 3 and 4 are part of a myriad of reasons that I become less and less able to relate to modern NCAA athletics. I know we can't have an old school coach in the NIL no rules era. I know that we have to bow down to the god of woke to keep the team from uprising. Everything she said was correct. It doesn't get me any more excited for next year nor does it make me want to put down any investment toward it. If it sounds like get off my lawn I guess that's what it probably is.
Look, I dislike diversity for the sole sake of diversity as much as others. I have to roll my eyes in the work place at times. But if you listen to her interview, the reason behind the 'diversity' here makes complete sense. I didn't take it as a woke world type of answer. My quick typing in the moment probably didn't reflect that well.
These users thanked the author AggiePharm for the post (total 2):
3rdGenAggieflying_scotsman2.0

bluegrouse

Post by bluegrouse » March 29th, 2024, 3:11 pm

newhouse9 wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:00 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:Q: give me a birds eye view. Are you impressed or surprised by the candidates?

A: I didn't come here just to be good. We are going to be great. We want to be top 3 in the mwc in everything we do. Both programs must have a coach that helps student athletes succeed, will win, and will fill the spectrum. Pool is great even in women's where in the past the pool was not strong. My phone on Tuesday was literally full from voicemails and texts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She mentioned also that some of their candidates are still coaching in the tournament. That certainly can slow things down.

I took that to mean on the women’s side, not the men’s, since that’s what they were talking about at the time. Could be wrong but that’s how I interpreted it.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » March 29th, 2024, 3:12 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:04 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:46 pm
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:40 pm
I may have misheard but I believe she just said the coaching staff diversity didn't match what was on the roster. I wonder if that's feedback from players.

She said those exact words. :disappointed:
As she was listing out various factors they’re looking for in a coach she said one of those was a coach that had a diverse coaching staff to match the diversity of rosters in this sport, which we didn’t really have before.

I’m sure that is player feedback and is spot on and a good thing to do at usu.
Should that philosophy not extend to the student body too? And the town of Logan? If you want a coach to feel rooted in the community, that coach will need a community that looks and thinks like him/ her and has similar life experiences. And the players don't just interact with the coaches, they interact with their fellow students. It seems to me that if USU wants to recruit a particular person for their athletic teams, they need to be recruiting similar people to the university.
100%. USU would be a better university if it attracted more students of different races/religions/backgrounds.

It's a philosophical question - what is the role/mission of the university? Is it to be everything to everybody - a true melting pot of diverse ideas from all parts of the country and world? Or is it to educate the people of the state/ region and prepare them to enter the workforce in the state/country/world?

Similarly, what is the role of the athletics department? Is it to represent the school in inter-scholastic competition? Or is it to generate money?
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post:
signalwar

Eutaw St. Aggie

TrueAggieman

Post by TrueAggieman » March 29th, 2024, 3:13 pm

VegasBornAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:06 pm
In that case with her mentioning the women's position and us interviewing somebody who is still playing this weekend. We are interviewing somebody for the women's position from one of these teams; South Carolina, Indiana, Oregon St, Notre Dame, Iowa, Colorado, LSU, UCLA, Texas, Gonzaga, NC State, Stanford, USC, Baylor, UCONN, and Duke.
Must be an assistant from one (or several) of those.

Utah State Hey Aggies all the way! Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey! Hey! Hey!

bluegrouse

Post by bluegrouse » March 29th, 2024, 3:13 pm

Yossarian wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:12 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
I may have misheard but I believe she just said the coaching staff diversity didn't match what was on the roster. I wonder if that's feedback from players.

As she was listing out various factors they’re looking for in a coach she said one of those was a coach that had a diverse coaching staff to match the diversity of rosters in this sport, which we didn’t really have before.

Should that philosophy not extend to the student body too? And the town of Logan? If you want a coach to feel rooted in the community, that coach will need a community that looks and thinks like him/ her and has similar life experiences. And the players don't just interact with the coaches, they interact with their fellow students. It seems to me that if USU wants to recruit a particular person for their athletic teams, they need to be recruiting similar people to the university.
100%. USU would be a better university if it attracted more students of different races/religions/backgrounds.

It's a philosophical question - what is the role/mission of the university? Is it to be everything to everybody - a true melting pot of diverse ideas from all parts of the country and world? Or is it to educate the people of the state/ region and prepare them to enter the workforce in the state/country/world?

Similarly, what is the role of the athletics department? Is it to represent the school in inter-scholastic competition? Or is it to generate money?
Yes

splintorb

Post by splintorb » March 29th, 2024, 3:16 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:45 pm
Timeline: hoping early next week middle of the week to make announcements that make logan proud and carry the state media for a bit. Again emphasized they are trying to retain the roster.

Hmmm, she is having fun with everyone on this statement...will be much sooner than that.

Rawbirds

Post by Rawbirds » March 29th, 2024, 3:18 pm

I'm curious to get others opinions on this, based on the interview and her comments, I don't feel like the majority of the candidates we've discussed on the board fit what she/USU is looking for.
These users thanked the author Rawbirds for the post:
ImportAggie

ImportAggie

Post by ImportAggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:18 pm

splintorb wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:16 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:45 pm
Timeline: hoping early next week middle of the week to make announcements that make logan proud and carry the state media for a bit. Again emphasized they are trying to retain the roster.

Hmmm, she is having fun with everyone on this statement...will be much sooner than that.
I’d love to believe this but with this weeks events,
I’m expecting next Friday and hoping to be surprised

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:20 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Forever-an-aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:54 pm
TrueAG wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:44 pm
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?
Because 10 years ago that topic would never be brought up. Now these admins have to cow-tow to a bunch of snowflakes who have been taught that the color of one's skin matters after we spent 150 years trying to move away from that. I am all for players having the ability to get paid and to stay or go based upon any reason they want to but to but knowing that if we hire a coach of a certain color that his staff decisions are going to have to be based on catering to a bunch of woke snowflakes so they don't at best transfer and at the worst refuse to play...It just makes the whole college athletics mess even less appealing if that's possible. Sorry about all the incorrect PC here but I've seen enough of the new college culture to read between the lines.
Well at least your username is fitting. If you are that dense that you don’t understand the importance of diversity especially in the coaching staff of a sports team then I think you are what's called a sheep.
I typed this same response out and then decided it wasn't worth the effort but I'm glad you did it haha

I absolutely understand we got to get the right color and coaching on a modern staff in the NIL no transfer era. Doesn't mean I'm still not old school and it gets me less excited to watch these mercenaries play. I got the opportunity to play and player coach with a lot of kids just 5-10 years older than the current crop of college kids, and I really enjoyed it but they are still way more sensitive and flaky overall, definitely can't coach them like I was, and when you add in the college woke culture its just off-putting. It is not hard for a new coach to find top of the line minority talent and diverse recruiting backgrounds are just as necessary. If a coach didn't have any diversity on staff I would look at that just as skeptically...but I interpreted the AD's comment much differently and it stank of the kind of woke academic CYA language that is rampant (and I'll admit necessary)in today's brainwashed academic culture and coddled athletes.

Just doesn't make me more excited. But that's just me and I'm in the clear minority.
These users thanked the author hickaggie for the post (total 2):
FloridaAggie13signalwar

ImportAggie

Post by ImportAggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:21 pm

Rawbirds wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:18 pm
I'm curious to get others opinions on this, based on the interview and her comments, I don't feel like the majority of the candidates we've discussed on the board fit what she/USU is looking for.
Could assistants be filling some of these holes in coaches we’ve discussed? Or maybe it’s a topic of discussion during interviews, I.e what would change, how resume backs it up, etc. we do have different resources and a higher caliber of player than those we’ve discussed

Maybe there are dark horses we don’t know

OrangeCountyAggie

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:26 pm

ImportAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:21 pm
Rawbirds wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:18 pm
Could assistants be filling some of these holes in coaches we’ve discussed? Or maybe it’s a topic of discussion during interviews, I.e what would change, how resume backs it up, etc. we do have different resources and a higher caliber of player than those we’ve discussed

Maybe there are dark horses we don’t know
If she is interviewing assistants coaches still in the tournament, I hope they are talking to this guy:

https://gomarquette.com/sports/mens-bas ... berry/1857

SoJo_Aggie

Post by SoJo_Aggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:28 pm

hickaggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:20 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Forever-an-aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?
Because 10 years ago that topic would never be brought up. Now these admins have to cow-tow to a bunch of snowflakes who have been taught that the color of one's skin matters after we spent 150 years trying to move away from that. I am all for players having the ability to get paid and to stay or go based upon any reason they want to but to but knowing that if we hire a coach of a certain color that his staff decisions are going to have to be based on catering to a bunch of woke snowflakes so they don't at best transfer and at the worst refuse to play...It just makes the whole college athletics mess even less appealing if that's possible. Sorry about all the incorrect PC here but I've seen enough of the new college culture to read between the lines.
Well at least your username is fitting. If you are that dense that you don’t understand the importance of diversity especially in the coaching staff of a sports team then I think you are what's called a sheep.
I typed this same response out and then decided it wasn't worth the effort but I'm glad you did it haha

I absolutely understand we got to get the right color and coaching on a modern staff in the NIL no transfer era. Doesn't mean I'm still not old school and it gets me less excited to watch these mercenaries play. I got the opportunity to play and player coach with a lot of kids just 5-10 years older than the current crop of college kids, and I really enjoyed it but they are still way more sensitive and flaky overall, definitely can't coach them like I was, and when you add in the college woke culture its just off-putting. It is not hard for a new coach to find top of the line minority talent and diverse recruiting backgrounds are just as necessary. If a coach didn't have any diversity on staff I would look at that just as skeptically...but I interpreted the AD's comment much differently and it stank of the kind of woke academic CYA language that is rampant (and I'll admit necessary)in today's brainwashed academic culture and coddled athletes.

Just doesn't make me more excited. But that's just me and I'm in the clear minority.
College "Woke Culture" give me a break
These users thanked the author SoJo_Aggie for the post (total 6):
JefferyBaird(DJJEFFERYB)trueblooded_aggiequirkyAggie formerly in HawaiiReal Life AggieGreenAg

You insulted my choice of beverage. As host and provider, I was offended by this.

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:29 pm

AggiePharm wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:08 pm
hickaggie wrote:
ImportAggie wrote:
AggiePharm wrote:
3. What student athletes need in a modern coach (roster preservation and community involvement) to sustain winning
4. Look at diversity and try to have a coaching staff that mirrors their roster makeup

1 and 2 are fine 3 and 4 are part of a myriad of reasons that I become less and less able to relate to modern NCAA athletics. I know we can't have an old school coach in the NIL no rules era. I know that we have to bow down to the god of woke to keep the team from uprising. Everything she said was correct. It doesn't get me any more excited for next year nor does it make me want to put down any investment toward it. If it sounds like get off my lawn I guess that's what it probably is.
Look, I dislike diversity for the sole sake of diversity as much as others. I have to roll my eyes in the work place at times. But if you listen to her interview, the reason behind the 'diversity' here makes complete sense. I didn't take it as a woke world type of answer. My quick typing in the moment probably didn't reflect that well.

It absolutely makes sense and I don't disagree. Not only that it is not hard at all to apply the concepts of diversity and meritocracy on a college basketball staff. Having diverse backgrounds on staff is absolutely necessary for recruiting. The fact that she felt like she had to make a statement like that though in a public setting puts the new HC if he's not a minority as to how he is supposed to hire his staff and its reflective of the type of coddled kids we have brainwashed that she has to make such a statement.

It just makes me even less interested in watching one year mercenaries compete in college or USU basketball. Two things can be true at once.

Coloraggie

Post by Coloraggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:29 pm

VegasBornAggie wrote:
In that case with her mentioning the women's position and us interviewing somebody who is still playing this weekend. We are interviewing somebody for the women's position from one of these teams; South Carolina, Indiana, Oregon St, Notre Dame, Iowa, Colorado, LSU, UCLA, Texas, Gonzaga, NC State, Stanford, USC, Baylor, UCONN, and Duke.
Ha, I have a hard time believing it is any of those schools since none of them are in Ohio! Well, maybe Indiana (Indiana, Notre Dame) are close enough.

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:33 pm

hickaggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:29 pm
AggiePharm wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:08 pm
hickaggie wrote:
ImportAggie wrote:
AggiePharm wrote:

It absolutely makes sense and I don't disagree. Not only that it is not hard at all to apply the concepts of diversity and meritocracy on a college basketball staff together because there is a plethora of outstanding top notch minority candidates. Having diverse backgrounds on staff is absolutely necessary for recruiting. The fact that she felt like she had to make a statement like that though in a public setting puts the new HC on notice, particularly if he's not a minority, as to how he is supposed to hire his staff and its reflective of the type of coddled kids we have brainwashed that she has to make such a statement.

It just makes me even less interested in watching one year mercenaries compete in college or USU basketball. Two things can be true at once.

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:37 pm

SoJo_Aggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:28 pm
hickaggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Forever-an-aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?

LOL..I have represented people in Title 9 actions and have gotten a real education from depositions and 100's of documents on college academic culture. Woke is putting it nicely. What we are putting kids through right now is a travesty. Probably sand box stuff but you brought it up. How exactly would you describe it?
These users thanked the author hickaggie for the post:
signalwar

VegasBornAggie

Post by VegasBornAggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:38 pm

Coloraggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:29 pm
VegasBornAggie wrote:
Ha, I have a hard time believing it is any of those schools since none of them are in Ohio! Well, maybe Indiana (Indiana, Notre Dame) are close enough.
So I took some time and went through each of their staff to see if any had coaching ties to the region and a few stood out. Firstly, Jordan Green from Gonzaga who was on staff at Idaho and Idaho St. Secondly, Toriano Towns who is an assistant at CU he has had stints at SUU and Boise St, but is married to the HC of CU WBB so unlikely to be him. The final one that stood out was USC's Associate HC Beth Burns who has had two stints at SDSU but is on the older side at age 66 and probably wouldn't want to leave So Cal.
These users thanked the author VegasBornAggie for the post:
JefferyBaird(DJJEFFERYB)

ususports

Post by ususports » March 29th, 2024, 3:40 pm

bluegrouse wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:11 pm
newhouse9 wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:00 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:Q: give me a birds eye view. Are you impressed or surprised by the candidates?

A: I didn't come here just to be good. We are going to be great. We want to be top 3 in the mwc in everything we do. Both programs must have a coach that helps student athletes succeed, will win, and will fill the spectrum. Pool is great even in women's where in the past the pool was not strong. My phone on Tuesday was literally full from voicemails and texts.

She mentioned also that some of their candidates are still coaching in the tournament. That certainly can slow things down.

I took that to mean on the women’s side, not the men’s, since that’s what they were talking about at the time. Could be wrong but that’s how I interpreted it.
It was definitely focused on the women's side, not men's.

SoJo_Aggie

Post by SoJo_Aggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:41 pm

hickaggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:37 pm
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Forever-an-aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?

LOL..I have represented people in Title 9 actions and have gotten a real education from depositions and 100's of documents on college academic culture. Woke is putting it nicely. What we are putting kids through right now is a travesty. Probably sand box stuff but you brought it up. How exactly would you describe it?
Entitled white guys upset that they don't get special treatment, and a steady supply of right wing propaganda
These users thanked the author SoJo_Aggie for the post (total 4):
trueblooded_aggieGreenAgStanfordAggieAggieBlues

You insulted my choice of beverage. As host and provider, I was offended by this.

Sdubiv

Post by Sdubiv » March 29th, 2024, 3:43 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:01 pm
Maybe she's sequestered herself in Old Main.
Is somebody watching for blue smoke?
These users thanked the author Sdubiv for the post (total 2):
ViAggieWasatchAggie

Agezzz

Post by Agezzz » March 29th, 2024, 3:51 pm

ImportAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:38 pm
I think she’s been reading the forums
Right, I'm sure that's what she's most concerned about.

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:55 pm

SoJo_Aggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:41 pm
hickaggie wrote:
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Forever-an-aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?

Entitled white guys upset that they don't get special treatment, and a steady supply of right wing propaganda
lol..No nothing to do with "right wing propaganda" or "entitled white guys". That stuff is what it may have looked like 30 years ago. No more like "bat (I can't express myself without swearing) crazy" and not even in a political way.

GeorgiaAggie

Post by GeorgiaAggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:58 pm

Is there a link to the interview?

SoJo_Aggie

Post by SoJo_Aggie » March 29th, 2024, 3:58 pm

hickaggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:55 pm
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Forever-an-aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?

lol..No nothing to do with "right wing propaganda" or "entitled white guys". That stuff is what it may have looked like 30 years ago. No more like "bat (I can't express myself without swearing) crazy" and not even in a political way.
lol the University has a program literally called the Koch Scholars using funding from the Libertarian Koch Brothers, I've been around the world and I can tell you Logan and Utah State is not in any way, shape or form some liberal hot bed, and that's ignoring the fact that 99.9% of people that use woke as an insult can't even define what WOKE is or why it's bad, just a buzz word for the braindead
These users thanked the author SoJo_Aggie for the post (total 8):
trueblooded_aggiequirkyAggie formerly in HawaiiViAggieReal Life AggieChicagoAggieGreenAgAggieBlues

ImportAggie

Post by ImportAggie » March 29th, 2024, 4:03 pm

Agezzz wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:51 pm
ImportAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 2:38 pm
I think she’s been reading the forums
Right, I'm sure that's what she's most concerned about.
My sources have let me know she does

Source: Sources

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » March 29th, 2024, 4:04 pm

SoJo_Aggie wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:58 pm
hickaggie wrote:
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Forever-an-aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?

lol the University has a program literally called the Koch Scholars using funding from the Libertarian Koch Brothers, I've been around the world and I can tell you Logan and Utah State is not in any way, shape or form some liberal hot bed, and that's ignoring the fact that 99.9% of people that use woke as an insult can't even define what WOKE is or why it's bad, just a buzz word for the braindead
Woke means hiring someone specifically due to their skin color while simultaneously repeating racist tropes about white people being privileged.
These users thanked the author FloridaAggie13 for the post (total 4):
USUaggiesignalwarPIGSKINAGGIEIdahomeAggie

Full

Post by Full » March 29th, 2024, 4:04 pm

GeorgiaAggie wrote:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/79SflQ ... ohcz0i7AAA

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » March 29th, 2024, 4:06 pm

GeorgiaAggie wrote:
https://kslsports.com/category/podcast_ ... +G.&i=1510

Agezzz

Post by Agezzz » March 29th, 2024, 4:07 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

You are 100% right on!! And that takes effort.... USU looks like the opposite of a HBCU College/University.

bpd

Post by bpd » March 29th, 2024, 4:17 pm

hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?
lol. Dude living in Utah gets upset that that players want to be around people that look like them.
These users thanked the author bpd for the post (total 3):
tetonaggieReal Life AggieGreenAg

Hoot

Post by Hoot » March 29th, 2024, 4:19 pm

I feel like you should just hire the best staff possible.
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post (total 4):
signalwarFloridaAggie13PIGSKINAGGIEIdahomeAggie

“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » March 29th, 2024, 4:20 pm

SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Forever-an-aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?

Oh this thread is own it's way to my domaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain HA!

:devil: :stirpot:
These users thanked the author ViAggie for the post:
Real Life Aggie

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

tetonaggie

Post by tetonaggie » March 29th, 2024, 4:22 pm

bpd wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 4:17 pm
hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?
lol. Dude living in Utah gets upset that that players want to be around people that look like them.
Exactly. It's not a "Diversity" initiative, at least in the way our beloved conservative brothers and sisters would try to have you believe, it's a "Player Retention" initiative.

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » March 29th, 2024, 4:23 pm

SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
SoJo_Aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
Forever-an-aggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?

I said nothing about liberal or conservative. The moronic use of those terms that mean nothing, and your obvious placement of me in your mind as one or the other, is the only thing that's brain dead. I am happy to learn that their is still a libertarian presence at USU even if the Koch Brothers foundation is a pretty poor representative of classical liberal thought. Maybe woke is too broad of a stroke for the spectrum of crazy that began as critical race and then morphed into intersectionalism at its extreme with its tentacles in every aspect of academia. The attitudes and the CYB college administration bureaucracy is a staple of pretty much every academic institution in this country and has infected a whole generation. Its not political in my mind but as I indicated coming from my time at USU in the 1990s and the real world ever since it is just "Bat (I can't express myself without swearing) Crazy"

As it relates to this particular topic its extension to athletics is just another reason I am losing interest.
These users thanked the author hickaggie for the post (total 2):
signalwarFloridaAggie13

Empire of Dirt

Post by Empire of Dirt » March 29th, 2024, 4:26 pm

hickaggie wrote:
TrueAG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:

This upsets you? Why?
Posted with zero irony... GODDAMN SNOWFLAKES!!!
These users thanked the author Empire of Dirt for the post:
hickaggie

"If you are not an Aggie Fan you are a complete loser." -Kyle Gunther

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic