A list of things aggies22 has hit on

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GameFAQSAggie

A list of things aggies22 has hit on

Post by GameFAQSAggie » April 5th, 2024, 5:15 pm

For how much some people like to throw around the few things he does miss on, I thought I would compile a long list of all the things he has hit on. Just to go along with his latest hit on Falslev returning. These are all football things though

1. Our next DC would be Ephraim Banda.
2. What exactly happened in the incident with Nevada in the tunnel. He was able to tell us before the camera footage went public.
3. James Madison was scheduled as our last game for the 2023 season.
4. He was quiet about what Ike was doing last go around, but he did tell us at the end of 2022 that he was staying.
5. Legas would start the game against BYU
6. Legas would be back from his concussion for the game against New Mexico
7. Legas would stay and was the one rallying the kids to tweet the run it back announcements.
8. Jordan Love and Gerald Bright, along with the other two athletes, would get the charges dropped cause alot less was happening than being reported.
9. Al Lapuaho was leaving for Nevada. He did know, with the hint we would be surprised as to where, but couldn't tell us.
10. Though another writer reported this first, he confirmed that Joe Cauthen being fired was happening.
11. The next DC would be Nate Dreiling
12. He did miss on an OL coach that turned us down before Bassett, but then did hit that Bassett would be the next o line coach.
13. Bryon Vaughns would be leaving, as well as reporting a number of other guys that would be leaving.
14. DJ Graham came here cause we want him to play defense while other schools want him to play offense, instead of the other way around.
15. Blaine Spires qualified and would be on the roster.
16. Shaun Dolac committed AFTER Joe Cauthen was let go.
17. He gave hints that the CSU cancelling incident was happening. Also reported that we got the flight cancelled in time to not have to be out the money we paid for it.
18. Teague Andersen was NOT going on a mission.
19. Carson Terrell and Savon Scarver would use be back here for their extra year.
20. This wasn't posted, but there was a time a position change was rumored amongst the players to be happening. I told him, and he told me that the player approached Blake about it but it was NOT happening and would be a no-go. The clues I will give is that the involved player plays significantly, remained with the program after the change didn't happen, It's NOT Levi Williams, it was a complete change the guy wanted and not a going over for a few plays thing, and that there has never been a post made here by anyone calling for this change to happen.
21. The player that got the police chief in trouble, later revealed as Patrick Maddox, as of Spring 2022 was no longer a part of the program.
These users thanked the author GameFAQSAggie for the post (total 5):
aggies22signalwarAGinNEIowaAggie in Boiseragnarh77

SLB

Re: A list of things aggies22 has hit on

Post by SLB » April 5th, 2024, 5:34 pm

Everything is the correct stance to have.

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » April 6th, 2024, 7:09 am

- his secretary
- that cute barista at the Logan Starbucks
- the relief society president of the Smithfield 43rd Ward
- Blake Anderson’s new wife
- nearly every Aggie cheerleader
- Danny Sprinkle’s mom

Did I miss anyone? His poor wife.
These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post (total 2):
USU78Aggie formerly in Hawaii

ragnarh77

Post by ragnarh77 » April 6th, 2024, 1:20 pm

I appreciate the list of things he's gotten right, but in all honesty, do we really need to go there because a handful of naysayers always have to complain if he doesn't get something right? He clearly has good sources and probably 98.2% of the board appreciates him. He doesn't need to prove anything. He's right more often than not. Let's enjoy this ride of Aggie basketball and football! Ignore the doubters, don't give them any space. They will eventually go away. Pay no attention to them.
These users thanked the author ragnarh77 for the post:
vegasaggie

AndroidAggie

Post by AndroidAggie » April 6th, 2024, 3:06 pm

ineptimusprime wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 7:09 am
- his secretary
- that cute barista at the Logan Starbucks
- the relief society president of the Smithfield 43rd Ward
- Blake Anderson’s new wife
- nearly every Aggie cheerleader