Pope to Kentucky

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
bigblue32
Pick'em Champ - '23 FB Predict The Score

Re: Pope to Kentucky

Post by bigblue32 » April 17th, 2024, 11:10 am

Winning Team wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 10:29 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 9:41 am
....and this is why this thread is relevant to Aggie basketball. It was reported behind a paywall on from a recruiting reporter that Kentucky and Mark Pope have contacted Great Osobor.
We have two other threads relating to the transfer portal and USU athletes. Just go post on the cougarboard my friend!
Fwiw the Kentucky stuff is almost entirely fueled by poor commenting “a couple guys who wouldn’t answer the phone when I was at byu have already reached out” and two guys on burner discord sent screenshots to an “insider” at Kentucky who then ran with it.

Pope may very well have contacted him, that’s fine, but a LOT of the smoke is from what I’ve described. I’ve watched them do it with at minimum 4 other players before Great just to have them commit elsewhere.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » April 17th, 2024, 11:15 am

bigblue32 wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 11:10 am
Winning Team wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
....and this is why this thread is relevant to Aggie basketball. It was reported behind a paywall on from a recruiting reporter that Kentucky and Mark Pope have contacted Great Osobor.
We have two other threads relating to the transfer portal and USU athletes. Just go post on the cougarboard my friend!
Fwiw the Kentucky stuff is almost entirely fueled by poor commenting “a couple guys who wouldn’t answer the phone when I was at byu have already reached out” and two guys on burner discord sent screenshots to an “insider” at Kentucky who then ran with it.

Pope may very well have contacted him, that’s fine, but a LOT of the smoke is from what I’ve described. I’ve watched them do it with at minimum 4 other players before Great just to have them commit elsewhere.
Joe Tipton isn't a Kentucky Insider. He gets all kinds of scoop. Are you inferring he's just running with the smoke?

Here's where he posted about it behind the paywall:
https://www.on3.com/login/?returnto=htt ... t-26990509

bigblue32
Pick'em Champ - '23 FB Predict The Score

Post by bigblue32 » April 17th, 2024, 11:26 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 11:15 am
bigblue32 wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 11:10 am
Winning Team wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:

Joe Tipton isn't a Kentucky Insider. He gets all kinds of scoop. Are you inferring he's just running with the smoke?

Here's where he posted about it behind the paywall:
https://www.on3.com/login/?returnto=htt ... t-26990509

I should’ve specified but yes he’s not a Kentucky insider per se.

In my experience, On3 guys get most things from burner ball.

Yes. I think that’s what’s going on.

Not saying it’s impossible that he’s been contacted but I take these things with a grain of salt as I’ve seen it not end up being true many times this cycle alone.

You’ll have plenty of time to wallow if he does leave but for now, I’m not going to.

And also if UConn contacted him why would Kentucky be our concern lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic