Question on NCAA Tournament tickets

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
usublue20

Question on NCAA Tournament tickets

Post by usublue20 » January 10th, 2013, 10:28 am

I would like to my daughter to the games in SLC as part of her 16th birthday. Looks like there is still tickets available. However she doesn't like to miss school (I know whats up with that?).

We would probably just do the Friday and Saturday games.
Is it possible to let someone else use the the Thursday tickets?

We have never been before but always thought it would be fun. Hopefully we get lucky and somehow the Ags are playing!!!

Rabidchild

Re: Question on NCAA Tournament tickets

Post by Rabidchild » January 10th, 2013, 10:50 am

The games will be 4 games on Friday, 2 games on Saturday. When you purchase the tickets, you get tickets for 3 separate "sessions": The first session is the first two games on Thursday, the second session is the last two games on Thursday, and the third session is the Saturday games. If you can only use the Saturday session tickets, you could sell (or give away to me ;)) your tickets to the first two sessions.

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

dogie

Post by dogie » January 10th, 2013, 10:52 am

The games are only on Thursday and Saturday. There will be one session of two games in the morning and early afternoon on Thursday, another session with two games in the late afternoon and evening on Thursday, and then two games on Saturday. Each of the three sessions requires a different ticket.

You could give the Thursday morning tickets to someone else and go to two games on Thursday (most likely both after school) and the two Saturday games.

usublue20

Post by usublue20 » January 10th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Thank you. That helps out alot

Aggiefan33

Post by Aggiefan33 » January 10th, 2013, 8:18 pm

The other option is buying tickets from a scalper. They generally go for less than face value

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

The harder you work, the harder it is to Surrender. - Men's Basketball locker room

WAAggie

Post by WAAggie » January 11th, 2013, 11:10 am

If you want to go no matter what, buy them ASAP. if you want to gamble, wait until teams are announced, then go to the school ticket site that is furthest away and buy them there.

I did that once in Boise (maybe Harvard tickets), worked great. Bought from a 'scalper' Craigslist, for the Spokane games.

Locked Previous topicNext topic