Taylor needs to sit

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
usufan1

Re: Taylor needs to sit

Post by usufan1 » January 4th, 2019, 10:47 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:At this point I think we’ve seen just about all we can expect from Taylor. The occasional hot streak from three, and some garbage putbacks aren’t enough to counter his softness on D, his sloppiness on O, and inability to finish at the rim. I’m not seeing as much hustle from him anymore either. He sits back 5 feet when his man sets a screen and he’s been getting beat on the boards with regularity.
I would love to see his minutes divided up between Bean and Fakira. Bean especially is an upgrade with his hustle and skill set. Fakira will at least lay the wood on a guy 1-2 times per game.
In 30+ minutes of play tonight Taylor was 0-8 from the field, had 5 rbs and 1 assist to 3 TOs. He was slow to rotate, horrible on help D, and refuses to hedge the screen.
LMAO it’s a good thing you ain’t the Coach cause clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about. You should re-evaluate your thoughts before publicly posting them. Coach Smith knows what he’s doing and clearly see’s the talent in Taylor that you can’t. Bruh he had a bad game, doesn’t make him a bad player!He’s an undersized forward playing in a position he wasn’t even recruited for. The disrespect on these forums about all these players is astonishing. Y’all be fake a** fans. He played great defense against the ASU post who never even scored on him. He’s one of the best help defenders we have besides being one of the best defenders on the team and has one of the high percentages for offensive rebounds. Bruhhh he had a bad game, you only gonna focus on that? Sam & Queta had an off game against Houston and Brown and Taylor were there to pick the team up and produce when no one else could. Because Sam & Queta played badly there does that make them bad players? Nahh, cause everyone has off nights. Try being a real Aggie fan and uplifting the boys rather than tearing them down with your unprofessional negative opinion. He’s done a lot MORE good for this team compared to this one bad game he had. Players read these forums, try finding positive things for these kids, nobody has time for your negative energy that isn’t even true. Aggie up bro, don’t be a hater. These kids don’t need to see your old man rants that ain’t even true, they need uplifting Aggie fans to build them up and believe in them when they had a bad game to help them strive to be better. You are definitely entitled to your s*** opinion, but bro you ain’t on that court, you don’t know what kind of defense Coach Smith told him to play or do. If he was as bad as you sayin pretty sure our educated and smart new Coach (who has turned this program upward) would’ve taken him out. So take a chill pill bro, stop wetting your pants and pump these players up, stop tryna tear them down, Ain’t nobody got time for that type of negativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You keep saying he had one bad game...which one are you counting? He's had his share.

He's also shown flashes of being a good player. I'd love to see a performance like he had against Utah last year. I think he has it in him, it just seems like he's forced a bit recently.

Players in college are going to get criticized. No one is forcing them to play a sport, if they choose to be there they can accept that fans will have opinions.

Best thing he could do (or any player) if he is reading criticism is take it to heart and use it as motivation to improve.

I know this probably sounds like another old man rant, but I don't think everyone needs their hand held as much as some people think.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

aggieup15
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by aggieup15 » January 4th, 2019, 11:17 pm

usufan1 wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:At this point I think we’ve seen just about all we can expect from Taylor. The occasional hot streak from three, and some garbage putbacks aren’t enough to counter his softness on D, his sloppiness on O, and inability to finish at the rim. I’m not seeing as much hustle from him anymore either. He sits back 5 feet when his man sets a screen and he’s been getting beat on the boards with regularity.
I would love to see his minutes divided up between Bean and Fakira. Bean especially is an upgrade with his hustle and skill set. Fakira will at least lay the wood on a guy 1-2 times per game.
In 30+ minutes of play tonight Taylor was 0-8 from the field, had 5 rbs and 1 assist to 3 TOs. He was slow to rotate, horrible on help D, and refuses to hedge the screen.
LMAO it’s a good thing you ain’t the Coach cause clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about. You should re-evaluate your thoughts before publicly posting them. Coach Smith knows what he’s doing and clearly see’s the talent in Taylor that you can’t. Bruh he had a bad game, doesn’t make him a bad player!He’s an undersized forward playing in a position he wasn’t even recruited for. The disrespect on these forums about all these players is astonishing. Y’all be fake a** fans. He played great defense against the ASU post who never even scored on him. He’s one of the best help defenders we have besides being one of the best defenders on the team and has one of the high percentages for offensive rebounds. Bruhhh he had a bad game, you only gonna focus on that? Sam & Queta had an off game against Houston and Brown and Taylor were there to pick the team up and produce when no one else could. Because Sam & Queta played badly there does that make them bad players? Nahh, cause everyone has off nights. Try being a real Aggie fan and uplifting the boys rather than tearing them down with your unprofessional negative opinion. He’s done a lot MORE good for this team compared to this one bad game he had. Players read these forums, try finding positive things for these kids, nobody has time for your negative energy that isn’t even true. Aggie up bro, don’t be a hater. These kids don’t need to see your old man rants that ain’t even true, they need uplifting Aggie fans to build them up and believe in them when they had a bad game to help them strive to be better. You are definitely entitled to your s*** opinion, but bro you ain’t on that court, you don’t know what kind of defense Coach Smith told him to play or do. If he was as bad as you sayin pretty sure our educated and smart new Coach (who has turned this program upward) would’ve taken him out. So take a chill pill bro, stop wetting your pants and pump these players up, stop tryna tear them down, Ain’t nobody got time for that type of negativity.

You keep saying he had one bad game...which one are you counting? He's had his share.

He's also shown flashes of being a good player. I'd love to see a performance like he had against Utah last year. I think he has it in him, it just seems like he's forced a bit recently.

Players in college are going to get criticized. No one is forcing them to play a sport, if they choose to be there they can accept that fans will have opinions.

Best thing he could do (or any player) if he is reading criticism is take it to heart and use it as motivation to improve.

I know this probably sounds like another old man rant, but I don't think everyone needs their hand held as much as some people think.

I completely understand what you’re saying & yes there will be criticism, but so many of these forums are SO negative towards these boys. There’s hardly anything positive to be said. Y’all aren’t the coach or know the players assets as well as you think you do and 3 bad games this season don’t define a player. Being a fan doesn’t mean talking smack every time any player performs bad. Yes, it looks like he’s forced some, but so does Sam, so does Dwayne, so does Miller. Sam makes more than he misses, he’s a great basketball player, but he’s also had the confidence and playing time to do so compared to these other guys. For some of these kids under Duryea, they weren’t advised to shoot or be an asset to the team in that way and then all of a sudden they have to, it’s gonna be a second for them to get back into their groove. A kid who went from hardly shooting all three years in his career to being told to now shoot more... it’s gonna take some adjustment. But it’s not even just about Taylor, I just think fans should have more faith in this team. It would be different to say “oh man Taylor had a rough game, he’s better than how he played, hopefully he gets back into his groove” rather than creating a section that says he should sit down and multiple “fans” saying how bad he is, is much different than “holding a player’s hand”. Being hard on players to make them better is supposed to be constructive criticism. It’s not always what you say, but how people are saying it. Coach Smith is smart, he’s not like Duryea who seemed to always be more aloof, so if he really felt Taylor was that bad for the team Taylor wouldn’t be playing. Same goes for Ainge and Porter or Burito. Everyone has an opinion and ya it always happens in the world of sports, but don’t bash the players in a FAN based forum, create a different place where that negative energy can be placed or try giving actual CONSTRUCTIVE feedback.

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » January 5th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Taylor's line tonight:

16 points
7-8 from the field
2-3 from 3 point range
6 Rebounds
4 Assists
1 Block
2 Steals

31 Minutes played.

aggieup15

Post by aggieup15 » January 5th, 2019, 10:27 pm

treesap32 wrote:Taylor's line tonight:

16 points
7-8 from the field
2-3 from 3 point range
6 Rebounds
4 Assists
1 Block
2 Steals

31 Minutes played.
Great game for Taylor!

usufan1

Post by usufan1 » January 5th, 2019, 11:44 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
treesap32 wrote:Taylor's line tonight:

16 points
7-8 from the field
2-3 from 3 point range
6 Rebounds
4 Assists
1 Block
2 Steals

31 Minutes played.
Great game for Taylor!

It was! Hope to see many more games like tonight from him.

He's honestly seemed like he was in a weird funk and trying too hard. Good to see a good output from him.

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » January 5th, 2019, 11:57 pm

Quinn is in the top 10 of several advanced statistical categories in the MW this year. Quality player, not a go to guy and has his off night's to be sure, but there's no way he's not a net positive, starting caliber player for a top 50 team.

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 12:16 am

MetsJetsAggies wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 11:57 pm
Quinn is in the top 10 of several advanced statistical categories in the MW this year. Quality player, not a go to guy and has his off night's to be sure, but there's no way he's not a net positive, starting caliber player for a top 50 team.

But MJA, we are not a Top 50 team. The current NET ratings won't hold up as we get more losses in a weak MWC. I do think we are a Top 100 team though and that's great for Smith's first year. As for Taylor, very workman like -- I'd call him more of a role player.

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » January 6th, 2019, 12:22 am

USUBlue wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 12:16 am
MetsJetsAggies wrote:

But MJA, we are not a Top 50 team. The current NET ratings won't hold up as we get more losses in a weak MWC. I do think we are a Top 100 team though and that's great for Smith's first year. As for Taylor, very workman like -- I'd call him more of a role player.
Sagarin (gold standard) and Kenpom both have us top 50, I'm not even basing it off the weird NET stuff. Statistically, we are a top 50 team so far by every reliable metric out there.

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » January 6th, 2019, 12:24 am

Role player sure, but he's a 6'8 big who can stretch the floor and rebound and should absolutely start for us, a team playing pretty well thus far. I just don't see the need for some of the grief he gets around here/chat

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 12:31 am

MetsJetsAggies wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 12:24 am
Role player sure, but he's a 6'8 big who can stretch the floor and rebound and should absolutely start for us, a team playing pretty well thus far. I just don't see the need for some of the grief he gets around here/chat
He's 6-6 and Brown is about 6-5. Sam is only an inch or so shorter than Taylor. Of course Taylor should start, he's the best overall at the 4 that we have. Bean is limited, Brown is even more inconsistent than Taylor without the upside, an Fakira can't play the 4. Taylor's the starter for sure.

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 12:34 am

MetsJetsAggies wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 12:22 am
USUBlue wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:

Sagarin (gold standard) and Kenpom both have us top 50, I'm not even basing it off the weird NET stuff. Statistically, we are a top 50 team so far by every reliable metric out there.
We won't stay Top 50 in Sagarin or Kenpom. Bad road losses will drop us in the rankings. 5 road losses, maybe 2 at home

aggieup15

Post by aggieup15 » January 6th, 2019, 12:34 am

USUBlue wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
He's 6-6 and Brown is about 6-5. Sam is only an inch or so shorter than Taylor. Of course Taylor should start, he's the best overall at the 4 that we have. Bean is limited, Brown is even more inconsistent than Taylor without the upside, an Fakira can't play the 4. Taylor's the starter for sure.
No, he’s actually 6’8

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 12:35 am

aggieup15 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 12:34 am
USUBlue wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
No, he’s actually 6’8

Better go measure him again. I'm aware that's what the roster says, but he's not or I just became 6-4

aggieup15

Taylor needs to sit

Post by aggieup15 » January 6th, 2019, 12:52 am

Last edited by aggieup15 on January 6th, 2019, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » January 6th, 2019, 12:55 am

USUBlue wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 12:34 am
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 12:22 am
USUBlue wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:

We won't stay Top 50 in Sagarin or Kenpom. Bad road losses will drop us in the rankings. 5 road losses, maybe 2 at home
We'll see. I could say we have the chance to pile up a bunch of wins too...we've been beating up on "decent" teams this year like UVU, Irvine, St. Marys...the only "bad" team to really get the best of us was BYU. The road tests will be tough, but I don't see this team losing more than 1 at home...Wednesday's game is huge.

We have a very good chance to start 5-1 before playing @UNM, and after that I could see 7-2 before the SDSU/Fresno road trip.

SSaggie

Post by SSaggie » January 6th, 2019, 2:57 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
No, he’s actually 6’8

He is either 6'6 or maybe 6'7. If I remember correctly, when he first joined the team a few years ago he was listed at 6'7.
Maybe close to 6'8 with good shoes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » January 6th, 2019, 4:55 pm

SSaggie wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 2:57 pm
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
No, he’s actually 6’8

He is either 6'6 or maybe 6'7. If I remember correctly, when he first joined the team a few years ago he was listed at 6'7.

As a 18 year old walkon straight out of high school he was in fact 6'7". Upon returning from his mission he was 6'8". But apparently USUBlue has measured him more accurately than Utah State Athletics with his bare eyeballs from the stands and he is 6'6". We should tell the coaches to re-measure both Taylor and Brown as USUBlue suggested. Maybe he can request it at the next Coach's Show.

aggieup15

Post by aggieup15 » January 6th, 2019, 5:12 pm

treesap32 wrote:
SSaggie wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
No, he’s actually 6’8

As a 18 year old walkon straight out of high school he was in fact 6'7". Upon returning from his mission he was 6'8". But apparently USUBlue has measured him more accurately than Utah State Athletics with his bare eyeballs from the stands and he is 6'6". We should tell the coaches to re-measure both Taylor and Brown as USUBlue suggested. Maybe he can request it at the next Coach's Show.
Currently dying of laughter, that’s some good stuff Tressap. I know Taylor, he is indeed 6’8 USU Blue, but I really do think you should go to the Coaches lunch tomorrow and ask.

Blitz79

Post by Blitz79 » January 6th, 2019, 5:44 pm

This thread is very unfortunate. Most comments are correct, even Usublues. If we want to compete for conference titles and be a regular in the tournament than we definitely need better talent. Some of the kids we are giving it their all and they have double digit wins already. Better than we've been lately.

Taylor is probably 6'6". They just add 2 inches to his height like they do everyone else's height in the basketball world. Their is no way Merrill is really 6'5", but again, everyone gets a couple of extra inches.

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 7:23 pm

treesap32 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 4:55 pm
SSaggie wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
No, he’s actually 6’8

Interesting Sap, You’re becoming a real piece of work. I obviously have better sources than you, including Taylor himself from a couple years ago. Take his shoes off, he’s 6-6. I have actually met others in this family as well. No big secret. Watch Queta stand next to Taylor and tell me honestly there’s only 3 inches difference between them

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 5:12 pm
treesap32 wrote:
SSaggie wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
No, he’s actually 6’8

Currently dying of laughter, that’s some good stuff Tressap. I know Taylor, he is indeed 6’8 USU Blue, but I really do think you should go to the Coaches lunch tomorrow and ask.

I’m laughing too. Make sure to ask Taylor how tall he is with his shoes off. Better yet I’ll ask him.

aggieup15

Post by aggieup15 » January 6th, 2019, 8:07 pm

Blitz79 wrote:This thread is very unfortunate. Most comments are correct, even Usublues. If we want to compete for conference titles and be a regular in the tournament than we definitely need better talent. Some of the kids we are giving it their all and they have double digit wins already. Better than we've been lately.

Taylor is probably 6'6". They just add 2 inches to his height like they do everyone else's height in the basketball world. Their is no way Merrill is really 6'5", but again, everyone gets a couple of extra inches.
Taylor is 6’8 and he is talented. But if you and USUBlue really think he’s 6’6 you should measure him, I know Taylor personally.

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 8:47 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 8:07 pm
Blitz79 wrote:This thread is very unfortunate. Most comments are correct, even Usublues. If we want to compete for conference titles and be a regular in the tournament than we definitely need better talent. Some of the kids we are giving it their all and they have double digit wins already. Better than we've been lately.

Taylor is 6’8 and he is talented. But if you and USUBlue really think he’s 6’6 you should measure him, I know Taylor personally.

And so do I. And I know his aunt, and his wife, and his mother-in-law, etc. Since Stew left, USU like most schools, measures with shoes on adding a couple inches. Next time you go to a game compare Taylor with Queta. 3 inches difference my (I can't express myself without swearing).

When Charles Barkley was at Auburn, they listed him at 6’8”. When he went to the NBA, they measured him at 6’4 1/2”Don’t believe what you read from Utah state, I find errors every year in their publications

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » January 6th, 2019, 9:00 pm

Maybe he cut his hair too

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 9:03 pm

NVAggie wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 9:00 pm
Maybe he cut his hair too
Perhaps, welcome to the party Nevada. Always good to have you

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 9:13 pm

Interesting how this thread started with Taylor Needs to Sit. Nowhere in this thread have I agreed with that concept. In fact Taylor is clearly one of our best five players. I don’t love the fact that our recruiting has not been good enough to unseat Taylor from being one of our best five players, but he still is.

Yet somehow little college kidsThink they can decide the level of fan each fan should be. So if you don’t cheerlead loud enough for them, or agree with their cheerleading, somehow you must be called out Even when they know less.

So let’s conclude this thread with the following.
1. Taylor is one of our five best players and will not be sitting this year.
2. Our recruiting has been down which allows walk on’s to get more playing time then I wish they would.
3. Bean is not as good overall as Taylor, but may be the best rebounder on the team.
4. What USU publishers is certainly not the gospel truth on anything.

aggieup15

Taylor needs to sit

Post by aggieup15 » January 6th, 2019, 9:14 pm

USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

And so do I. And I know his aunt, and his wife, and his mother-in-law, etc. Since Stew left, USU like most schools, measures with shoes on adding a couple inches. Next time you go to a game compare Taylor with Queta. 3 inches difference my a**.

When Charles Barkley was at Auburn, they listed him at 6’8”. When he went to the NBA, they measured him at 6’4 1/2”Don’t believe what you read from Utah state, I find errors every year in their publications

Last edited by aggieup15 on January 6th, 2019, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 9:39 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 9:14 pm
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

And so do I. And I know his aunt, and his wife, and his mother-in-law, etc. Since Stew left, USU like most schools, measures with shoes on adding a couple inches. Next time you go to a game compare Taylor with Queta. 3 inches difference my a**.

Wait, do you really know his family? If so, you are very harsh towards him.

Yes I know his family. And No I haven't been harsh at all -- show me where. I'm just not a cheerleader fan like you. I watch the game -- sometimes Quinn doesn't play well, sometimes he does. That's not harsh, that's real. I wish he was coming off the bench; but Duryea's crappy recruiting has Quinn as one of our best 5 players. It also has Abel playing a lot, and now Bean getting some time. Sad when we spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in recruiting and end up playing guys that aren't on athletic scholarship. When 3 of our top 7 players are walkons -- that's not good. Good for them, not for USU. And I will always be a USU fan first, not players or coaches.
Last edited by USUBlue on January 6th, 2019, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aggieup15

Post by aggieup15 » January 6th, 2019, 9:41 pm

USUBlue wrote:Interesting how this thread started with Taylor Needs to Sit. Nowhere in this thread have I agreed with that concept. In fact Taylor is clearly one of our best five players. I don’t love the fact that our recruiting has not been good enough to unseat Taylor from being one of our best five players, but he still is.

Yet somehow little college kidsThink they can decide the level of fan each fan should be. So if you don’t cheerlead loud enough for them, or agree with their cheerleading, somehow you must be called out Even when they know less.

So let’s conclude this thread with the following.
1. Taylor is one of our five best players and will not be sitting this year.
2. Our recruiting has been down which allows walk on’s to get more playing time then I wish they would.
3. Bean is not as good overall as Taylor, but may be the best rebounder on the team.
4. What USU publishers is certainly not the gospel truth on anything.
I think the college student fan thing is actually probably adults, could be college fans, but mainly because some of your comments about certain players were not very accurate, but you are right, in the end every fan is entitled to their own opinion and I think the negative aspect were you comments about Taylor and Bean in the Bean Forum. Either way I would agree with you in the end overall. Curiously though, do you really know his family?

aggieup15

Post by aggieup15 » January 6th, 2019, 9:43 pm

USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

Yes I know his family. And No I haven't been harsh at all -- show me where. I'm just not a cheerleader fan like you. I watch the game -- sometimes Quinn doesn't play well, sometimes he does. That's not harsh, that's real. I wish he was coming off the bench; but Duryea's crappy recruiting has Quinn as one of our best 5 players. Good for him, not for USU. And I will always be a USU fan first, not players or coaches and certainly won't be influenced by cheerleaders like you.
Your comments about his playing abilities were not accurate in Beans forum, therefor you’re right ...it’s not harsh, it’s just not intelligent.

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 9:56 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 9:43 pm
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

Yes I know his family. And No I haven't been harsh at all -- show me where. I'm just not a cheerleader fan like you. I watch the game -- sometimes Quinn doesn't play well, sometimes he does. That's not harsh, that's real. I wish he was coming off the bench; but Duryea's crappy recruiting has Quinn as one of our best 5 players. Good for him, not for USU. And I will always be a USU fan first, not players or coaches and certainly won't be influenced by cheerleaders like you.
Your comments about his playing abilities were not accurate in Beans forum, therefor you’re right ...it’s not harsh, it’s just not intelligent.

Wow you make a lot of unsupported statements. Exactly where did I say something inaccurate about Taylor anywhere? Put up or shut up!

aggieup15

Post by aggieup15 » January 6th, 2019, 10:16 pm

USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

Wow you make a lot of unsupported statements. Exactly where did I say something inaccurate about Taylor anywhere? Put up or shut up!
I guess I’ll spend my Sunday night showing you up. Give me a minute to go back and quote things you said that were in accurate.

aggieup15

Taylor needs to sit

Post by aggieup15 » January 6th, 2019, 10:27 pm

USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

Last edited by aggieup15 on January 6th, 2019, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 10:28 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 10:16 pm
USUBlue wrote:Wow you make a lot of unsupported statements. Exactly where did I say something inaccurate about Taylor anywhere? Put up or shut up!
I guess I’ll spend my Sunday night showing you up. Give me a minute to go back and quote things you said that were in accurate.

You are not going to be able to.

USUBlue
13=13

Post by USUBlue » January 6th, 2019, 10:44 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 10:27 pm
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

Also real quick, I was just wondering if you could personally message me. I am interested to know you relation to Taylor’s family

Not related at all; just know them informally.

Locked Previous topicNext topic