So deflating! But that was a helluva effort!

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
RockyMountainHigh

So deflating! But that was a helluva effort!

Post by RockyMountainHigh » August 30th, 2019, 9:48 pm

I was just hoping for one more first down in the next to last possession. Then to get in FG range but throw a pick!
But The Aggies played a helluva game tonight! They really impressed me! I hate the way it ended though.
These users thanked the author RockyMountainHigh for the post (total 2):
SBC_packersMachismo

Aggie84025

Re: So deflating! But that was a helluva effort!

Post by Aggie84025 » August 30th, 2019, 11:58 pm

There was no give up in this group. Other Aggie teams would have folded after giving up some leads, but every time other than the end the team responded and took the lead back. This team will be all right.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post:
RockyMountainHigh

Olderthandirt

Post by Olderthandirt » August 31st, 2019, 2:35 am

I was afraid that our defense would really deflate in the second have, because they are a very physical O'line, and they were on the field a really long time. They didn't. We were stronger the second half than the first.

blueaggie

Post by blueaggie » August 31st, 2019, 8:19 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 11:58 pm
There was no give up in this group. Other Aggie teams would have folded after giving up some leads, but every time other than the end the team responded and took the lead back. This team will be all right.
One thing that kind of bothered me is that yes we did respond and score every time they did, but whenever we held them and they did not score we would not go down and score to take a bigger lead. There didn't seem to be any urgency to score unless we were behind. I think we became a lot more conservative on offense when we had the lead. Just my observation. Go Aggies we can win the rest of the games!
These users thanked the author blueaggie for the post:
RockyMountainHigh

Locked Previous topicNext topic