Nick Paremski

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GameFAQSAggie

Nick Paremski

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 22nd, 2022, 9:21 pm

could very well be in demand as the Packers Special Teams coach after the way they lost the playoff game!

seabass

Re: Nick Paremski

Post by seabass » January 22nd, 2022, 9:37 pm

I’m so happy Aaron Rodgers is eliminated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author seabass for the post:
ViAggie

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 22nd, 2022, 9:40 pm

seabass wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 9:37 pm

I'm not. I wanted Jordan and Tipa to get rings!
These users thanked the author GameFAQSAggie for the post (total 2):
gomretatJSHarvey

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » January 22nd, 2022, 9:48 pm

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 9:40 pm
seabass wrote:

I don't care about them getting rings, I can't stand Aaron Rodgers. If Jordan was playing then absolutely I want him to win.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post (total 2):
ImakeitrainCastIronAggie

CanuckAggie

Post by CanuckAggie » January 22nd, 2022, 10:26 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 9:48 pm
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:

I don't care about them getting rings, I can't stand Aaron Rodgers. If Jordan was playing then absolutely I want him to win.
Say what you will about Aaron's personality, but as a player he is as good as it gets. It really is a shame he only has one Super Bowl appearance to his name. As a Packers fan, I can't blame any of the lack of success on him. 32nd ranked, joke of a special teams this year, you take Love in the first round when you are that close, and other years the defense has been pretty bad.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » January 22nd, 2022, 10:39 pm

CanuckAggie wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 10:26 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:

Say what you will about Aaron's personality, but as a player he is as good as it gets. It really is a shame he only has one Super Bowl appearance to his name. As a Packers fan, I can't blame any of the lack of success on him. 32nd ranked, joke of a special teams this year, you take Love in the first round when you are that close, and other years the defense has been pretty bad.
If Rodgers put the ball in the end zone there is no blocked FG. There is no blocked punt. The “MVP” always has an excuse as to why he can’t make it to Super Bowls.

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » January 22nd, 2022, 10:41 pm

Teams that pay their QB that much almost never win a Superbowl. Rodgers has himself to blame.
These users thanked the author 3rdGenAggie for the post (total 2):
brownjeansJSHarvey

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » January 22nd, 2022, 11:33 pm

CanuckAggie wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:
Actually, you can blame Aaron. Tom Brady won three Superbowls before he got a huge contract. But when he was paid more than 13% of his team's cap, he couldn't win the Superbowl anymore. So what did he do? Did he complain about ownership and coaching and management like Rodgers? Nope. Brady took a pay cut so his team would have the money to surround him with better players. It worked. Brady started winning Superbowls again.
Rodgers doesn't want to do that. It's because of his greed that he can't win another Superbowl.
He wanted money more than rings. He's getting what he wanted.
These users thanked the author brownjeans for the post (total 4):
3rdGenAggieaggies22AggieBluesJSHarvey

travelingagg

Post by travelingagg » January 22nd, 2022, 11:43 pm

brownjeans wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 11:33 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:
Actually, you can blame Aaron. Tom Brady won three Superbowls before he got a huge contract. But when he was paid more than 13% of his team's cap, he couldn't win the Superbowl anymore. So what did he do? Did he complain about ownership and coaching and management like Rodgers? Nope. Brady took a pay cut so his team would have the money to surround him with better players. It worked. Brady started winning Superbowls again.
Rodgers doesn't want to do that. It's because of his greed that he can't win another Superbowl.
I didn’t know that backstory. Fascinating!

Jordan Nathan’s #27 Fan

CanuckAggie

Post by CanuckAggie » January 23rd, 2022, 12:27 am

travelingagg wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 11:43 pm
brownjeans wrote:
CanuckAggie wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:
Easy for us to say from the sofa. I'm sure all the critics out there have never complained about a boss or coworker, and would be sure to turn down millions and millions for the health of their office LOL.

As a fan, sure, I wish he'd have taken less money and Tom Brady deserves a ton of credit for how great of a leader he is. I just think people are kidding themselves if they want to blame him out of a lack of performance. He's the career leader for TD-INT ratio and 2nd in passer rating all-time for good reason. He's been tough as nails and won games hurt, made more jaw-dropping throws than anyone else in the NFL and consistently carried the Packers to 13 win seasons with what has mostly been sub par weapons around him and a front office completely unwilling to take aggressive risks to try and get them over the hump.

I think if people watched the games and evaluated some of the Packers personnel and coaching moves without their distaste for him as a person, they'd have to admit that they'd probably complain too.

Impersonal Foul
Has thanked: 0

Post by Impersonal Foul » January 23rd, 2022, 8:34 am

In other words, performance wise he is the Tony Finau of football. Amazing shots, and lots of birdies but can’t get the job done in crunch time.

gomretat

Post by gomretat » January 23rd, 2022, 8:36 am

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:

Absolutely

Hoot

Post by Hoot » January 23rd, 2022, 9:18 am

CanuckAggie wrote:
January 23rd, 2022, 12:27 am
travelingagg wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
CanuckAggie wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:
Easy for us to say from the sofa. I'm sure all the critics out there have never complained about a boss or coworker, and would be sure to turn down millions and millions for the health of their office LOL.

As a fan, sure, I wish he'd have taken less money and Tom Brady deserves a ton of credit for how great of a leader he is. I just think people are kidding themselves if they want to blame him out of a lack of performance. He's the career leader for TD-INT ratio and 2nd in passer rating all-time for good reason. He's been tough as nails and won games hurt, made more jaw-dropping throws than anyone else in the NFL and consistently carried the Packers to 13 win seasons with what has mostly been sub par weapons around him and a front office completely unwilling to take aggressive risks to try and get them over the hump.

I think if people watched the games and evaluated some of the Packers personnel and coaching moves without their distaste for him as a person, they'd have to admit that they'd probably complain too.
Yeah sub par weapons for sure. I remember weeping through season after season of Driver, Jennings, Nelson, Jones, and Cobb.

“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » January 23rd, 2022, 11:43 am

CanuckAggie wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:

You can’t blame any of this on him? The most physically gifted QB of all time musters 10 points after a bye week at home. This with an all pro WR at his disposal.

For some strange reason Rodgers always gets a pass when he loses games he shouldn’t in the playoffs. relative to his immense physical talent he has vastly underperformed.

GB has had 30 consecutive years of HOF QB play and two rings to show for it. That sort of jives with your critiques on leadership in the front office.

My theory on Rodgers is he has zero leadership skills and his team mates don’t respond to him.

All the tangibles none of the intangibles to rally his team. Really his personality IS the reason he loses in the playoffs.
These users thanked the author Madmartigan for the post:
Sl7vk

seabass

Post by seabass » January 23rd, 2022, 12:26 pm

CanuckAggie wrote:
travelingagg wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
CanuckAggie wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:

I agree they haven’t made the best moves- the Jordan Love pick being the most famous. Also the RB AJ Dillon out of Boston College in the second round. Even though he’s been good, they had more pressing needs than RB. They already had Aaron Jones at RB. And yes they didn’t have a need at QB. But the guy everyone was clamoring for them to draft- WR Denzel Mims - has turned out to be a bust for the Jets. So what am I saying? Have a private conversation with the GM, Aaron Rodgers, but you don’t need to act like an idiot in public.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » January 23rd, 2022, 1:47 pm

Madmartigan wrote:
CanuckAggie wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:

You can’t blame any of this on him? The most physically gifted QB of all time musters 10 points after a bye week at home. This with an all pro WR at his disposal.

For some strange reason Rodgers always gets a pass when he loses games he shouldn’t in the playoffs. relative to his immense physical talent he has vastly underperformed.

GB has had 30 consecutive years of HOF QB play and two rings to show for it. That sort of jives with your critiques on leadership in the front office.

My theory on Rodgers is he has zero leadership skills and his team mates don’t respond to him.

All the tangibles none of the intangibles to rally his team. Really his personality IS the reason he loses in the playoffs.
Oh, don’t worry, it gets pinned on Rodgers.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » January 23rd, 2022, 7:43 pm

Whenever Love gets his turn, he only hope to be half the player Josh Allen is. What a performance by Allen today.

Eutaw St. Aggie

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » January 23rd, 2022, 7:56 pm

Yossarian wrote:
January 23rd, 2022, 7:43 pm
Whenever Love gets his turn, he only hope to be half the player Josh Allen is. What a performance by Allen today.
NFL overtime rules are breathtakingly stupid.
These users thanked the author 3rdGenAggie for the post:
AussieAggieDad

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » January 23rd, 2022, 7:58 pm

3rdGenAggie wrote:
January 23rd, 2022, 7:56 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Unbelievable. Mahommes is incredible. Heartbreaking loss for the Bills.
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post:
3rdGenAggie

Eutaw St. Aggie

slcagg

Post by slcagg » January 23rd, 2022, 8:06 pm

3rdGenAggie wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Yeah in a game like that it really was whoever had the ball last which ended up being because of a coin flip.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
3rdGenAggie

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » January 23rd, 2022, 8:14 pm

Yossarian wrote:
January 23rd, 2022, 7:58 pm
3rdGenAggie wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Unbelievable. Mahommes is incredible. Heartbreaking loss for the Bills.
Absolutely, unbelievably (I can't express myself without swearing) coaching by the bills. Kicking it in the end zone. Playing off of Hill, and then leaving Kelsey literally uncovered. Just a cluster. Never should have happened.

Only bad play by Allen was his tails call on the coin toss.
These users thanked the author hickaggie for the post:
3rdGenAggie

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » January 23rd, 2022, 8:18 pm

Best playoff game I ever watched at least since they started the can't touch the qb rules. I hate the 7 on 7 (I can't express myself without swearing) football is becoming.

FeartheFro

Post by FeartheFro » January 23rd, 2022, 8:29 pm

13 seconds……………

Hoot

Post by Hoot » January 23rd, 2022, 8:54 pm

seabass wrote:
January 23rd, 2022, 12:26 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
travelingagg wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
CanuckAggie wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
seabass wrote:

I agree they haven’t made the best moves- the Jordan Love pick being the most famous. Also the RB AJ Dillon out of Boston College in the second round. Even though he’s been good, they had more pressing needs than RB. They already had Aaron Jones at RB. And yes they didn’t have a need at QB. But the guy everyone was clamoring for them to draft- WR Denzel Mims - has turned out to be a bust for the Jets. So what am I saying? Have a private conversation with the GM, Aaron Rodgers, but you don’t need to act like an idiot in public.

In fairness to Mims, everyone the Jets draft is a bust.

“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

troutputz
RIP

Post by troutputz » January 24th, 2022, 1:04 am

I am just worried that my fave NFL team might have Rodgers as their QB. The Denver Broncos. I loathe Rodgers like most of you, but I have always loved the Broncos because of their early connections with getting Aggie players. Ie.,
Jim Turner, , Rick Parros, Rulon Jones, Greg Kragen, John Ralston their coach, and many other players I can’t remember of the top of my head. So, what am I to do?

Locked Previous topicNext topic