Mason Falslev

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
IdaAg93

Re: Mason Falslev

Post by IdaAg93 » April 24th, 2022, 9:43 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
April 22nd, 2022, 9:17 pm
Missions definitely encourage regular fitness but there are a lot of mission presidents that don’t allow basketball, or at least full court basketball due to the injury rate.
To illustrate this truth, while I was in Philadelphia serving in 1987-89, an elder shattered both backboards on both rims on the same day at a church gym. I was there and saw it. Yep, from then on, no more full court bball for us in PA. :nono: :)
These users thanked the author IdaAg93 for the post:
FloridaAggie13

OKAggie

Post by OKAggie » April 25th, 2022, 8:31 am

IdaAg93 wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 9:43 pm
AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
Missions definitely encourage regular fitness but there are a lot of mission presidents that don’t allow basketball, or at least full court basketball due to the injury rate.
To illustrate this truth, while I was in Philadelphia serving in 1987-89, an elder shattered both backboards on both rims on the same day at a church gym. I was there and saw it. Yep, from then on, no more full court bball for us in PA. :nono: :)
Further to this anecdotal threadjack: our hardnosed (or lower) stake president had the rims taken off the backboards at the Tulsa stake center after a certain Elder Nelson from Pocatello, Idaho, dunked and hung on them until they were bent, and left them off for months to punish the missionaries (only the one of which had any ups at all), and consequently the rest of us. A clear violation of our faith's second Article of Faith (adapted): we believe that men should be punished for their own sins, and not for Spencer's transgressions.
These users thanked the author OKAggie for the post (total 7):
treesap32cvalhipsterdoofus21FloridaAggie13IdaAg93flying_scotsman2.0Aggiefan33

Nobody here knows anything.

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » April 25th, 2022, 12:58 pm

OKAggie wrote:
April 25th, 2022, 8:31 am
IdaAg93 wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 9:43 pm
AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
Further to this anecdotal threadjack: our hardnosed (or lower) stake president had the rims taken off the backboards at the Tulsa stake center after a certain Elder Nelson from Pocatello, Idaho, dunked and hung on them until they were bent, and left them off for months to punish the missionaries (only the one of which had any ups at all), and consequently the rest of us. A clear violation of our faith's second Article of Faith (adapted): we believe that men should be punished for their own sins, and not for Spencer's transgressions.
Does Spencer know about this? :lol:

Locked Previous topicNext topic